c-3c+m8!e

Insane.

That was what he was feeling.  He's about to go insane if he'll be kept in this white room for another damn hour.

What time was it by now?

The last time he checked it was eleven in the evening. But that was days ago. They even took his watch away from him.

Silence is what Taehyung feared the most now.

When it's quiet, his mind would wonder to who knows where. It scares him.

He's tried screaming, crying, laughing, pleading and yet no one answered. 

"Y-yah! Let me out. Jesus fuck, I'll do anything!" He yells but when he was answered with the same nothingness, he pulled his knees to his chest and rocked himself silently in the corner, ignoring the pain coming from his restrained wrist.

Then, as if God heard his prayers, the mirror that occupied the whole wall on his right clicked and opened.

"Fuck you Park Chanyeol," Taehyung hissed when the said male came to pull him up to his feet. "Looks like you still have a bit of sanity left to insult me," The other snickered and brought him out of the white room.

Taehyung squinted his eyes once he was bombarded with the light that was too bright. He groaned when Chanyeol harshly pushed him down to sit on a steel chair.

"Care to be more gentle?" The blonde scoffed.

"I don't do gentle," says Chanyeol who sent him a smirk.

"My my, we have a fiesty one don't we," It was an unknown voice who spoke this time.

Taehyung raised his head and saw Sehun with another male, probably in his late forties, who walked into the room.

The unnamed male crouched down to Taehyung's height, the smile on his face very similar to someone he remembers oh so much.

"Isn't it finally nice to meet my son-in-law?"