5. Coffee

Dear John,

I'm sorry to hear about the Schuylers leaving. And you are not pathetic. I can understand how you feel in a way so don't think it's stupid to miss your friends. Like you said, even though we haven't been talking that long, I wish I was there as well. I felt terrible when I had read your letter. I can image how alone you must feel, but just know that there are some people here for you. Why don't you try and talk to Samuel? Based on what you told me he seems like a nice guy. Give it a shot.

Anyway, there's something I need to tell you, or write to you. So, speaking of the Schuylers, they.. kinda.. sorta.. attend my school now.. I know, a little shocking. Maybe. I don't know. But hopefully this is a good thing. Or an okay thing. I'm just gonna stop writing now.

Alex.

Jeez. I have no idea on what his reaction could be. I put the letter in one of the pockets in my binder.

-

I was in line, waiting to get my food in the cafeteria. I noticed that girl wearing pink all the time was beside me. I decided to speak up and say something.

"I never though I'd see you again." I smiled a little.

"W-what? Oh you." She was startled. I did a little polite bow.

"Soo I heard that you used to attend Princeton High. Why did you move?" I questioned.

"Who told you that? And for personal reasons." She looked down at me.

"Um, a friend of mine.."

It was a moment of awkward silence. I knew she was a Schuyler I just didn't know which one.

"We never had a proper introduction." I reminded.

"It didn't seem like we needed one before." She looked uninterested in talking to me.

"Jeez, can nothing satisfy you? Anyway, I'm Alexander Hamilton." I held out my hand. To show her I'm friendly or something. She looked at me in confusion but then slow grabbed my hand to shake it.

"Angelica Schuyler." She introduce.

"Hmm, so that's Angelica." I muttered to myself.

"What was that?" She brought her ear closer.

"Oh nothing."

-

I was in Math, last period. I was doodling some animals. Specifically turtles. I wanted to see why it was fun to draw turtles.

RING RING RING RING RINGG

Finally, I can go home, make some hot chocolate and sleep.

"Dismissed! Alex, can I see you for moment?"

UGH. What the hell now?! I want to go fucking home. Every student's dream at school.

"Yeah, sure." I walk over to the teacher. There was a girl wearing a white shirt and blue jeans standing beside him. Her hair was behind her ears.

"Alex. If you don't know, this is Elizabeth Schuyler. She is a new student at Kings High School. I was wondering if you could show her around since she didn't have a proper tour."

I did not for the love of God want to tour around. I want to sleep. PleaseLordGodJesusChristidontwantto.

"Uh, sure." I scratched the back of my head.