24. All the Way from Princeton?!

an: OML THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS AHHHHHHHH
holy shit i never thought this fanfic would get to 10k reads (not trying to brag) i thought i would only get like 40. i remember getting so happy when i got 100 reads.
THANK YOU AGAIN!!
(also no particular reason i added the song. i just really like it)

-

April

angelica's pov

It was morning,the bell hasn't rang yet. I was with the gang. We were talking about random irrelevant shit like always.

"Hey guys, I'll be right back. I just wanna get my binders so when the bell rings I can just head to class right away." I say.

"Okay. Have fun Angie." Alex says.

"Totally." I smile.

I walk off. My locker was on the other side of where we were so I had to go through the foyer to get to the other hallway.

As I was walking through the foyer, 2 people walked in. 2 familiar people. I took a good look at them.

Wait.

I know who they are. I know exactly who they are.

alex's pov

"Guys! Guys!" Angie jogged up.

"What? I thought you were gonna get your binder?" Peggy crossed her arms.

"Well yeah, but then I saw some people.."

"Who?" Eliza questioned.

"It's-"

Before angie could finish, 2 people walked in.

One was very tall and the other was short. Well, shorter than the other. The shorter guy seems a little timid, but trying to hide it. Then the tall one was the opposite. He looks so confident and proud to be here.

"More new people. For God's sake-"

"Laf, chill." Peggy said.

"Well how many more people are gonna come here?! First you guys, then Burr, now these fuckers."

"Is that a problem??" Peggy raised an eyebrow.

"No, it just surprises me how many people came to this god awful school." he rolled his eyes.

The 2 new students continued to walk down the hall, catching everyone's attention.

The tall guy noticed all of us staring then suddenly stopped.

"What the fuck do want? Am I some zoo animal to you?!" He raised his voice. Everyone immediately looked away, except me.

He noticed I was still staring so he walked up to me.

"Alex, let's go." Eliza tugs on my arm.

"No." I respond. This guy doesn't scare me. Even if he's like 100 feet taller than me.

"Hey bud, why don't you stop staring?" I didn't respond.