31. Thomas and Eliza?

an: HEY YALLLL
THANK
YOU
SO
MUCH
FOR
100K
READS
!!!
AND
IM
SO
SO
SORRY FOR THE
LONG
ASS
WAIT!!

-
2 Weeks till the first meet..

Another day of school. We're getting closer to graduation. Fuck-ing-thank-god! Grade school is coming to an end. I think I might miss it.
Nah, probably not.

I mean, yes, I will miss the life of being a teenager going to school. I'll miss hanging around my friends 24/7. Yes, I will see them still when I go to college, but I won't be seeing them as much as I'd like. Knowing myself, I'll be cooped up in my dorm room doing school work.

Anyway, enough about that. I am currently putting my books away, when suddenly I see one of the most unusual things ever.

"What the actual fuck is happening..?" I blurted in surprise.

Eliza and Thomas, let me rephrase that, Eliza and Thomas JEFFERSON, the most annoying, egotistical, selfish guy I know, were walking together down the hall. Talking. Having a conversation.

I start bolting to Lafayette's locker.

"LAFAYETTESJDJFN-" I shout. Lafayette jumps in startle.

"MON DIEU, ALEXANDER!" Lafayette screeched.

"Can you shut your loud ass deep ass annoying ass voice?! It's early morning and my brain isn't ready to function!" He rambled on.

"I'm sorry, but did you see that?!" Lafayette raises an eyebrow.

"See what?"

"Eliza and Thomas Jefferson walking together through the halls!" Lafayette rolls his eyes.

"Oh goodness, Hamilton. Maybe your brain isn't function too, because Eliza would never in a million years-" Lafayette slowly shuts his mouth, when he sees them.

"UH." His jaw drops.

"Yeah. Believe me now?" I say.

"I- uh.. How-" He couldn't get his words out.

He zones out. I stand, tapping my foot. Then, I start waving my hand in front of his face.

"Hello? Laf?" I tilt my head slightly. He finally zones back to me.

He inhales then says, "I need a nap," then walks away.

Uhm.. okay..

Alright, I may be overreacting but knowing Eliza as the sweetheart she is, it's really fucking strange seeing her talk with Thomas. An asshole.

-

It's math class. Our teacher is teaching a lesson. I turn my head to Eliza, who sits beside me, fiddling with her pencil. I grab my pencil and poke her lightly on the eraser side. She turns her head and smiles.

"What's up?" she whispers.

"Before we head for lunch, I want to talk to you about something. So meet me at my locker after class." I whisper back.

She nods and we proceed to listen and take notes from our teacher.

-

"So what do you want to talk about?" Eliza and I walked around.

"Okay, I just want to know what's up with you and Jefferson? Are you guys friends or something?" I asked. Her eyes widened a little.