11. Theatre Club

An: TYSM FOR 1K READS HHH
new cover aayyyaya
I changed bc i hated the other one sm i did a terrible job but i like the new one a lot more :)

Dear John,

Ah, it's that time of the year again.

When you wake up in your cold room wondering, why? Stretching your arms as far as you can, yawning. You stand up and look out the window and,,what's that? Snow? It's Christmas time bitchhh.

Christmas is my favourite holiday. How can anyone hate Christmas? It's just so perfect. What do you want for Christmas? If you ask me, I want a new laptop. Mine is shit.

Anyways, write to you soon.

Alex

-

"Oh Alex! The date was so romantic!! We had a dinner at the rooftop of the restaurant, and we got to see the sunset. We then had a walk in the moonlight plus holding hands! And it was just so... perfect!!!" Lafayette rambled on and on.. twirling.

"Yes, I know. You've told me about your date with Hercules for the past week." I unlocked my locker.

"Yes but it was just so magical!!" I chuckled. Laf is adorable when he's like this.

"ALEXANDER."

"Wha-" Eliza came running into me.

"LOOK!" She shoves a sheet of paper into my face.

"Eliza I can't read what it says-" I snatched the sheet out of her hands and held it in my hand to read.

"Theatre club?"

"YES. I was wondering if you could join with me."

"Uhm.. I don't know.. I'm not big on that kind of stuff."

"Please Alexander!! I'll do anything!!"
I arched an eyebrow.

"...I'll buy you lunch for the rest of the week!!"

"Err... uhm.. ugh fine." I faced palmed.

"Yay!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!" Eliza pulled me in for a hug.

"Heh." I smiled and hugged her back.

"Okay well, I gotta get to class. See ya." She pulled away from the hug and started to walk to her class.

"Oh, by the way!! Theatre club is after last the last bell!! Meet me at my locker."

"Alright." I responded. She nodded and continued walk away.

"She so in love with you." Lafayette blurted. I had totally forgotten he was there.

"Wha-!? No she's not!" I stomped my foot.

"Awh, look at you. You're blushing." I covered my face and walked away. I can hear Laf laughing in the background.

-

I was walking with Eliza to the auditorium. I was actually kinda nervous to go.

"Hey, are you alright?" Eliza rested her hand on my shoulder.

"Y-yeah.." I looked away.

"Are you sure? Because you're shaking..a lot."

"Oh.. well, it's just.. I'm nervous. I actually have stage fright." I chuckled from embarrassment.

"Aw Alexander! I know it seems scary but you'll get used to it. I promise." Eliza smiled. I love how positive she is.

We enter the auditorium and there about 15-20 people there. I have never seen any of those people in my entire life.

"Alright students!! Pick a chair in the circle." A teacher cane walking in, clapping his hands for everyone's attention.

Of course, Eliza and I sat together. I guess they didn't expect that many students to join the club because they had to get more chairs for the ones who didn't get one.

"Okay. We're all gonna get to know each other. The way we're gonna do it is pretty straight forward. You say your full name and three things about you, okay? Here, I'll start." The teacher cleared his throat.

"Good evening. My name is Mr. Browne and I am a drama and math teacher at this school, I love to teach, and I have a pet dog at home. Now, who wants to go?"

Eliza immediately raised my hand and pointed to me. I quickly pulled my hand away and gave her a stare.

"Sure, you can go next." I groaned.

"Hi.. My name is Alexander Hamilton. I am a senior, I like to read, and w-write.."

"Thank you. Next?"

"I'll go!" Everyone turned to Eliza.

"Hello! If you don't know, I'm Elizabeth Schuyler but please call me Eliza. I have two sisters, I'm a senior, and I love theatre!"

-

We've been going on with this for almost 10 minutes now. We were done with our last two people.

"Yo whaddup. Justin Laboy, nice to meet ya. Three things about me... I have a brother, junior, and I hate science." He ended it off with a peace sign to everyone.

"Sup. I'm the brother, Philip. Junior, I like drawing, and I play the keyboard."

"Wow.. Ahem, well I'm happy that we all got to know each other. That was only our introduction for this club. Yes we will be acting and all that stuff, but we will be helping our self esteem. Being more confident, y'know? Anyway, I'd like to see you all back here at the same time on Friday. Good night!" And Mr. Browne walked away.

"Y'know, I don't think this theatre club won't be as bad as I thought." I said to Eliza.

"See!! I knew you would have fun." We both smiled at each other.

An: short, boring chapter. I just really need to update. Beware of spelling mistakes bc my lazy ass doesn't feel like editing this chapter.