30. Plans

an: IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT!!
i'm so so sorry school has been too much for me and it's been rlly hard to write with no motivation especially since i'm not into hamilton anymore :( but i am still continuing  this story

i really don't like this chapter bc i don't think it's that well written but i need to update soo :)

-

alex pov

it's 2 weeks since prom. It took time but Eliza and Angelica made up. They agreed to not fight over a guy ever again.

Everything is great. Especially with John. No, we aren't dating.. yet. We would like to at least meet first before we become anything else.

Though John and I aren't together, there has been some flirting or some cheesy shit here and there..

John and I were currently skyping each other. It was later at night. My hair was in a messy bun, my blanket was rapped around me, and I was eating noodles. John, on the other side, was gazing into my eyes. Had I mentioned that I also had dark eye bags? He looked so smitten looking at me. I don't know why though. Out of all the times, I was at my worst. I had a rough day. Jefferson all up in my ass today. Plus Burr being such a wannabe, following his actions. I decided to break the silence and speak up.

"Hey, John?"

"Mhm?"

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I questioned.

"You're.. you're just so perfect."

As he said that, I tried stuffing my mouth with more noodles but missing. Noodles fall on the ground.

"Damn it-" I say softly. John giggled.

I pick up the noddles with my napkin and throw it out.

"You're so cute." He smiled.

"No, I'm not." I groaned.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Soo, remember when you told me how you and Eliza made up and stuff?" John questioned.

"Yeah, what about it?" I stuff noodles in my mouth.

"Well, you said when you asked her where she was, she kinda dodged the question," John continued,

"Where do you think she went?" I set my bowl of noodles on my desk.

"I don't know. I bet it wasn't anywhere special." I said.

"Well maybe, but if it wasn't anything, why couldn't she answer the question?" He asked.

"I- ...don't know. I don't think it's that deep. Why you wondering?" I rest my chin on the palm of my hand.

"No reason. Just thought of it, and got curious." I shrug.

"..Hey Alex."

"Hey John." I smirk.

"I want to meet you." My eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Well, duh! Especially since we confessed our feelings for each other, I think it's appropriate." John took a few seconds to breath.

"I-I want to see you. Eye to eye. I want to to be able to hug you, hold you, hold your hand in mine.. I want to be able to kiss you.." I blushed a little. I was shocked.

"I-I'm sorry that was too forward-"

"No no no no no!! I want those things too, John! Trust me! I want that so bad." I blurted out quickly. I was blushing. John was blushing. Oh god. I just said that. I wasn't even thinking. I just, said it.

Before I could speak up, John just laughed. Not at me though. The kind of laugh in relief. I just brushed it off and laughed too.

"We would probably have to wait till July though. Y'know, summer time." I said.

"Ugh, I can't wait that long. I wanna meet you as soon as possible." John groaned.

"Me too.." I sigh.

"School ends on the 28th so-"

"28th?" John questioned?

"Yeah.." I reply.

"My last day of school is on the 25th!" John excitedly said.

"Wait really?!" I say.

"Really!"

"So you're saying-"

"I should come over to where you live!" John said.

"Yes, yes, yes!! I'm so excited right now!" I squeal.

"Okay, okay. We need to plan properly. Since my last day is on the 25th, I should come to you on the 26th? If that's okay?" He asked.

"Yes, of course! What time do you think you can be here by?"

"Well, I can't take my dad's car because he'll give me shit for it, so I think I'll take the subway. So maybe be at the subway station, waiting for me around 5:30-6:00? I'm not sure right now, but we'll stick with that time until I figure out the exact times for the subway." John explained.

I smile really big. Butterflies in my stomach, feeling light. I've never felt this feeling before, but I really, really like it. I like it a lot.

"John, I can't express how happy and excited I am!!" I giggle.

"Me too!" He grins.

"So this is it. We planned a date. June 26th, 5:30-6:00." I stated.

"Mhm." John nodded.

This is it. It's finally happening. I am meeting John. John Laurens. The one person who's made me like this, the person I am now. Happy, glee, and smitten. The best feelings in the world. He has done so much for me, even if he doesn't realizes it. He's just so.. I just-

"So, Alex. Are sure you want to do this?" He asked, wanting to be sure.

I can't believe he just asked me that. Did he really just ask me that?

So in response, with no hesitation or thought, I say,

"Fuck yeah!"

-

an: :)
yes ik a few days before july isn't a jurassic change but let em be all smitten :)

also this chapter is shorter than my usual chapters but the main focus is alex n john have a date for when they meet

also sorry if the the fluffy stuff is cringy i'm not very good in romantic stuff