26. Broken Hearts

an: sorry if i come off as rude when i reply to ur conments it's either
a) i'm not trying to be or
b) ur comment(s) is annoying me :)

idk if people get triggered by depression i asked on my board but no one replied so i'm just gonna put ⚠️ if it comes up just in case if people do get triggered by that and i'll put ⚠️ again when it's over

the character that talks about it,, i don't make them directly say it, but they refer to it so

also another note:
guys ik there's a lot of "hamliza" but i promise your lams moments are gonna kick in eventually. the book has lams in the title for a reason. it's not easy to make lams moments when they're in separate locations and the only moments i can make is through their video chats, texts, n calls ig. and plus i want y'all to suffer a lil ;)

hope this chapter isn't too messy

-

alex pov

It's been a week since Eliza and I had started "dating".

And I added quotations because I may be, possibly, maybe, leading her on...?
I'm not doing it on purpose! I'm no player. No where close.

I haven't talked to Angelica ever since... the kiss.. Ugh! My life was never this complicated! Why now?!

Worst of all, John and I haven't been talking lately.. and we usually communicate in some way everyday! I try texting to him but he either doesn't respond or gives me little to no answer. And when I try to call or skype, he just declines. Had I done something wrong? I-

"Alex!" Eliza shouted with a lovey smile. God damn it Eliza you interrupted my thoughts. I pretend I didn't hear and speed walked away. I've kinda been avoiding Eliza too. I know I have to eventually confess, or "breakup". I just don't want her to be heartbroken.

As I was walking, I see Burr. I go up to him and try to camouflage myself with the rest of the crowd of students in the hallway.

"Oh, hi Hamilton." Burr waved.

"Um, what?" I scratched my head.

"Oh sorry. I just thought since you call me by my last name, why not call you by yours too?" Burr grinned weakly.

"Huh." I'm not used to it, but I like it.

"Bonjour!" Laf entered the conversation with Herc.

"Hi Lafayette! Hi Mulligan!" Burr greeted.

"Him too?" I pointed. Burr just grinned and shrugged.

"How's your girl?" Herc winked. I sigh.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to congratulate you on the new relationship!" Burr patted my pack.

"Yeah." I look down.

"What? Are you leading her on?!" Laf arches his eyebrow.

"W-What?!" I raise my eyebrows.

"Oh my god chill. I was kidding. Of course you aren't leading her on. I know you aren't like that." Laf laughs.

"O-Of course! I would.. never." I muttered the last part.

"Well I better get going. See ya." Burr waved. We all waved back.

-

thomas pov (ooo new pov)

Me and James were walking down the side walk. Talking and shit.

"I'm so bored." I yawned and groaned.

"..Thomas, can we.. talk?" Madison asked.

"About what?" I looked at him.

"You know.. about last night? What you did after we.. you know.." Madison looked down.