19. Bonding

an: ANOTHAA NEW COVER AYYEE
i liked the other one but i like this one waayyy more bc it has more colour :)
i'm prolly gonna change the cover a lot bc i'm the kind of person who changes their profile pictures n lock screens like every month bc i get bored of em soo

v IGNORE IF YOU DONT CARE v
i hope this chapter makes sense bc when i read it i feel like it's all over the place and it seems like i came up for the chapter idea last minute but i actually came up with the idea a kinda long ago it's just hard trying to make it fit into the story.

——————————————————
The gang and I were at my apartment. Just talking and stuff. Everyone was talking about this party that's tonight. John kept texting me. Every few minutes I would pick up my phone to text back and place it back down.

"Oh my god Laf! You should totally wear that one striped top you have! It's super cute." Peggy suggested.

"You think so? I always thought that thing wasn't all that nice." Laf responded.

"I-"

ding!

Everyone turned to me. I just sat there. Pretending I didn't hear anything. I noticed Angelica giving me cold glares. Jeez..
Once everyone turned away, I quickly texted John back.

"I know so." Peggy continued.

"You know Peggy, you're the-"

ding!

Lafayette groaned.

I quickly and silently pick up my phone, text John back, then placed it back down.

"-..you're the sweetest friend I ever-"

ding!

"Alexander!" Laf stood up.

"S-sorry, I'll go to the other room-"

"No. You're staying here with us. Give me that-" Laf walked over to snatch my phone. I tried to grab it but he was too quick.

ding!

Laf looked at the notifications.

"..John? Who's John?" Laf smirked.

"No Laf please! Shh.." Laf raised a brow. It took him a few seconds to respond.

"..Fine. But we're talking about this later." He smiled. God I hate him.

"John? Is this someone I should know about?" Burr asked concerned.

"No.." Eliza responded. I looked at her. She looked a little jealous.

"Well females, we have a party to get ready for." Laf clapped his hands.

"Let's go to our house, instead of being..here." Angelica suggested, flipping her hair a lil.

"Ok. You males, will pick us up."

"But-"

"No Herc, no buts. Pick us up in like 2 hours."