22. March Break Road Trip 1/2

an: omfg after this yall best be reading Loving the Nerd by IIIXMM. IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD OH MY GOD. and it kinda reminds me of kingbury so if you rlly like reading hamilton stuff, imagine it's kingbury or something idk.
GO READ IT!!

oh yeah btw i'm gonna be adding the months that chapters will be taking place in for now on so it isn't confusing.

also also i didn't know how to end the chapter so it's kinda shit

-

March

Herc threw in the last bag in the trunk of his vehicle.

"Annd, done!" He he brushed his hands.

"Are you guys sure you're parents are okay with us spending 2 nights at their cottage?" Lafayette asks.

"Oh yeah, of course!" Peggy replies.

"But remember, there's no wifi and stuff. So we're gonna make ourselves entertained without using our phones." Eliza informs. Lafayette gasps.

"NO WIFI!? How the fuck will I send my streaks?! My highest streak is 500 and I ain't about to lose it!" Laf screams, dramatically.

"Don't worry Laf, I know the neighbours' password so we're good." I hear Peggy whisper. Laf let's out a sigh of relief.

"Alright, we should probably head to the cottage now. Y'know, so we can explore a little when we get there. It's like a 4-5 hour drive so we don't want to get there by night." Angelica suggested.

"Yeah, Angelica's right." I say. Angelica smiles at me.

"Alright well, you guys are leading the way soo." Herc says.

"Right. See you guys at the cottage." Angelica waves.

"See you soon Alexander!!" Eliza waves. I give her an awkward wave in return.

"Hey guys, can I maybe, sit at the front? I get car sick if I don't.." Burr asked.

"Oh yeah, of course!" I say.

"I don't know. I'd like to sit at the front with Hercules- Ow!!" I punch Lafayette's arm.

"..of course you can.." Laf glares at me.

"Great. Thank you!!" Burr gives a contagious smile. Laf smiles back. Even if he didn't want to.

We all hopped into our seats. The schuylers back out the driveway and we do the same, then we follow wherever they go.

An Hour and a Half Later..

Lafayette's Pov

I was sitting there. Looking through Instagram. God damnit this Gege Lons girl annoys me so much. She's all over my explorer page! And she isn't even funny. She's SO overrated. And she's so obsessed with being Latina! She's like, Latina this, Latina that, Latina's vs Americans!! Pff. I'm SO not like her at all. I'm not even that obsessed with France. Tsk.

I put my phone down because I can't stand instagram right now. I turn my head to Alex. He's looking through someone's profile on insta. I try to move closer to get a better look without him noticing. I doubt he would notice either way though. It was some guy. He had a bunch of freckles and stuff. The account says.. john_laurens_nyc..?? I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's what it says. Alex was smiling. Looking through his photos. Hmm.