Chapter Two: Unexpected News.

*edited

Jeric's P.O.V.

I lazily sat on my couch while waiting for grandma to burst into flames. Well, she kind of caught me doing "it" with the new victim I had tonight. Mary? Jacy? Kendra? Whatever. I'm so screwed. Grandma Josie is pacing back and forth on the living room. Terribly pissed at me. Sigh. I felt bad for her, for witnessing that incident.

"Oh my god, Jeric! We did not raise you to be a man whore. Why are you doing this? Shouldn't you be taking care of your studies? Ugh. I made the right choice to visit you." She scolded me. I rolled my eyes. Oh god. My family is overreacting.

"Grandma! I'm just living the life of a teenager does. What's wrong with it?" I defend myself.

"Young man, don't "teenager, teenager" me! You don't know what you're into! What happens when you made that girl pregnant? What if---" I interrupted her.

"Pffft. Grandma! We used protection."

"It still doesn't solve the problem."

"Whatever Grandma!" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me young man!!" Grandma snapped then took a sit beside me. I sighed.

It was silent. Seconds later, I saw Grandma at the corner of my eyes, grinning widely. She turned to me still grinning. What's up with this women? Is she on her period? I looked at her crazily. Waiting for her to speak. Finally she did.

"I am setting some rules." She said calmly. Whaaaat??! NO WAY!

"Oh. No you won't!"

"1st rule. No clubbing!"

"Wh-"

"No interruptions young man!" grandma snapped at me and I immediately kept my mouth shut. She smiled winningly.

"2nd rule. No alcohol!"

I stared at her like she was crazy. She is crazy.

"3rd rule. No sex!" Seriously?!

"and last, be a good boy."

Oh. This totally sucks!! Damn.

***

Phoebe's P.O.V.

The next day, the hallway were packed by students. And I have no idea what is happening. Even Stacy do. I noticed that almost all of the girls were wearing short skirts and short shirts, mostly wearing tank tops, showing their cleavage. Disgusting. I walked up to Zach Medley, the school's nerd. I tapped on his shoulder.

"Hey Zach. What's going on?"

"Oh hey Phoebe! Well, its just that Jeric Walter is back. Nothing important." He said then smiled. I nodded. So that's why. I turned back to Stacy who seemed lost and confused. I told her about the news and she snorted, signalling me that we need to go to Arts Class.

***

In Arts Class, we were taught to make a sculpture of the "Thinker" and I don't even know who that is. I looked over at Stacy, seeing she is having a hard time with hers, while I, well, I don't even understand mine. It even looks like a flat ball.

Mrs. Monroe approached our table to check our work.

"How's it going girls?" she smiled at us, holding her record book on her chest. Stacy looked up and pouted.

"Oh Mrs. Monroe. I really suck in Arts. Why do we have to do this?" Mrs. Monroe just shrugged then winked at us before going back to her desk. I turned to Stacy and laughed.