Chapter Twelve: Camping Day 2

We all know that sleeping is the best way for us to relax. Everyone loves sleeping. Even me. It’s our way of being free...in a dream. Will you deny if you dream about your crush? Or even better when your crush and you is together, as in dating? Sleeping keeps you calm.

Now, who is a morning person?

I have to say I am a morning person. It disturbs you from your beauty sleep.  And when a morning person wakes up, oh I tell you, you don’t want to know. Some may hit you on the head but others can make it violent. So don’t you dare mess with a morning person, okay?

I’m saying this because I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I woke up to something sticky and slimy. I sat up and rubbed my face and wiped the drool from the corner of my mouth. I looked to my side to see no one. Hmm. Maybe the girls are now up.

I didn’t bother to fix my hair because I’m going swimming anyway. So I stood up and walked out of the tent.

Ugh. I hate mornings. Why do this to me?

I hear the Luke and John snickered quietly at the campfire, cooking eggs and sausages for breakfast. Jeric was beside them, slicing the loaf bread, smirking at me. I just raised an eyebrow in confusion and continued to walk towards the lake. The girls were cleaning the table and looked towards me. Both of them had their wide eyes staring directly at me or something in my face.

I looked at them weirdly and pointed at my face or at my head. I rolled my eyes so I continued to walk towards the lake. What’s nice in the like is that you can see under because it’s clear as the mirror.

I looked at myself, ready to wash my face when I screamed. I totally screamed as it echo through the woods and birds flying out of their nests, flying away from the tall trees they were staying.

Oh.

My.

God.

WHO DID THIS?!

My hair. MY FREAKING HAIR!

MY BEAUTIFUL MORNING HAIR!

My hair, it’s everywhere. Hey! I’m not saying that girls don’t have this kind of problem like mine but you know what’s worst?!

You want to know?

Seeing your hair sticking from different directions, sticky. There’s this yellow color thing that is so slimy. Ew. I don’t want to touch it.

My hair is completely ruined and it’s going to be hard to remove from my hair. You hear me?! My HAIR!

I couldn’t move from my spot. I was angry. No. I was beyond pissed to someone who did this to my hair. I wanted to know who did this. But wait. I clearly know who did this.

Aha! I’m going to kill that person!

I marched back to our little camp, pissed. My hands turned into fists, you could clearly see the blue veins popping out. As soon as I saw him, I screamed like a Sparta and attacked him with my body. I took the nearest thing with me, which is a spoon, and spank him with it. He was shouting and shouting for me to stop.