Chapter Three: Annoying Prick

*edited

The day went well as I thought it would be. No signs of Jeric so it was a good sign. As soon as the bell rung signalling us to go to our next class, John bid as goodbye and Stacy, well that crazy chick poured her juice all over me and damn, my clothes were all sticky. She laughed and laughed, saying that she got her revenge sweet.

So I went home all wet and sticky and came home hearing my little nephew and cousin barking like dogs. Oh, that runs in the family though.

"Could you please lower down your voices?? Cause guys! The neighbors can hear you out there!!" I said while pointing on the road. They stopped shouting then looked outside to what I was pointing and laughed. God! This two really is a family!

"Aunie Fobi!" Steve, my little 3 year old nephew came running to me like a mad dog. Aw this little man is my favorite of all, the cutest thing in the world.

"Hey little man. How are you?" I pinch his chubby cheeks and tickled his little figure. 

He barked out a laugh and went behind his mom. I chuckled then looked at George. George is a girl, don't get the wrong idea. She's living with us when Toby was born. She had nowhere to go when mom was the only relative that has left in her life, when her parents died. I was really glad when she moved in to our house. Mom accepted her with all her heart and Dad never minded to let her stay. George is 5 years older than me. She was like an older sister to me. She got pregnant and almost killed herself and always blamed herself for being stupid. Mom took care of her and dad filed up a case to the bastard who did this to her.

And now, she's a strong single-mom, happy that her little boy is growing up like her, growing up like a responsible and handsome man, nothing like his father.

"How's school pumpkin?" George said while taking Steve in her arms and kissed his cheeks. Awe this two looked so cute.

I sighed. "Jeric is back."

"Are you kidding? What's up with that boy? Changing schools then cause trouble then here he is, back to his old school? Is he insane!!?" I chuckled at her rant, such a protective mom slash cousin.

"Now, now, dear cousin. I won't let the bad boy go near me or even touch me. You hear me?" She chuckled and smiled.

"That's my girl!" I winked at her and went with her to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"... and then he started to sing Iris. Oh my god, Phoebe. He sang my favorite song. And he even paired it with strumming the guitar. Isn't it romantic?" Stacy was ranting about how John was so hot in singing. Seriously, that guy can't sing but he plays the guitar very good.

"Well, romantic my ass! I'm sure he's just showing off that he can sing. Omg. That is so hilarious!" I laughed out so loud and almost fell on my bed. I heard Stacy huffed and started to defend her beloved soon to be boyfriend.

"Hey! Don't say that! You're just jealous 'cause he's better than you!" the more she defend, the more I laughed.

'Oh my god! You're so obsessed! Wait till he hears this!"

"Don't you dare!"

I chuckled then imagined a sight of Stacy and John together. They look good together. But John might be a little hectic that his girlfriend (soon to be) is super crazy in any way. But I know that John loves her for who she really is. I was snapped out of my daydream when I hear Stacy yelling at the phone like a mad woman but other than that, stones being thrown at my window.