Chapter 1: arriving to the sakamaki's....

Yukia's pov:

I was sitting in a car listening to my music with my annoying sister,yui, next to me. "Hey sis, we're here" yui said. "Mmkay" I said annoyed. I opened the door and started walking off without yui. "Hey! Yuki!" "Hmm?" "Will you help me with bags?" ........"no" I said bluntly.

As I was going up to the door, I could sence something but I didn't worry about it. I knocked on the door and there was no answer so, I walked in.

Then the thing I was sensing earlier it was stronger. "Hello? Yo is anybody here?" I asked or...well..shouted. Then I turned my head to see a cherry red headed boy sleeping. So I walked over and pulled him off the couch and laid myself on it.

"HEY?! WHO DARES TO INTERRUPT ORE-SAMAS SLEEP?!" The so called 'oreo-sama' shouted. I put in my ears buds in and was listening to Say My Name by Tove Stryke. Then I feel myself being pinned to the couch. I open one eye and give oreo a death glare. "Who are you?" Oreo asked me. I push him off and sit up. "The name is yukia or yuki for short" I told him. "Oh, well I'm ore-sama" "don't you mean 'oreo-sama'?" I asked with a smirk. "No, it's ore-" before he could finish, a sabastion wanna be walked in.

"Ayato, what did I tell you the last time? This is where we greet our guests" he said firmly. I looked at my sister that just walked in finally. I sigh and put my ear buds back in. "This is no place to talk, please follow me" me,yui,and oreo followed the sabastion wanna be and what is about to happen, I would have never expected....

Authors note: woah ok to be honest I like the story so far even though it's short BTW this is my first story so no hate please!