Chapter 6: A suprize at the mall

I was awoken by someone shaking me. "What..?" I asked while sitting up, giving who ever woke me up a death glare. It was Yui. "We're all going to the mall, wanna come?" She asked with a stupid smile plastered on her face. "Don't we have school today?" I replied, "Yeah but who cares? You need to get out more often!" She said, grabbing my wrist and took me to my wardrobe. "Now, let's get you in something cute" she said while going through my closet, "for the record, I don't do cute" "Well your not going to wear black again! That's all you ever wear!" She yelled. "Ugh! GET OUT!" I yelled as I pushed her out of my room. I sigh and get changed into a pare of ripped jeans, a black tank top, and black heals (Outfit up top but without the coat).

As I was walking down the stairs, they all looked at me. I ignored them and sat down in one of the couches. They were all still looking at me. I now felt someone lick my shoulder. I flinched, looking at who ever it was that did that. Laito, I should have known. "Get off me you perv" I told him, pushing him away. "Ghost-Chan~ Don't you like me~?" he asked in a flirtatious tone. "Nope"......"Why are you so mean ghost-chan?" he said,  slithering away. I soon. Heard Reji calling for us to go ahead and go to the limo. I was trying to walk outside but Reji stopped me. "Omg, what?" I asked, more annoyed than ever, then the next thing I knew, I was pinned to a wall. 'crap' I thought, "Your blood, just the smell of it make me crazy" he said that in such a caotic tone, an evil smile plastered on his face. He started to go for my exsposed neck, but before he could, yui came in looking for us. He let go and we went outside and got into the car. I sat next to Shu, he put his hand on my waist.

We finally got to the mall and I was in awe of how big it was. "Woah" I said, jaw dropped. I got excited and ran inside. The others caught up with me. "So, where do you want to go first?" yui asked me, I saw the Converse store and I started speed walking there. I got inside and started to look around. I said a pair I liked, it was grey high tops with white laces. They were just what I wanted. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked around and it was Ayato. "I didn't know you liked Converse" he said jokingly, "How could I not? Their so comfy" I said with a smile.

After we bought the shoes, we walked around for a bit. "Yukia? Is that you?" I heard someone call out, I turned around and it was my ex. "And who are you?" Shu asked as he put an arm around my waist, "I'm John, Yukia's ex boyfriend, and you are?" he asked pointing to the others. "We're the Sakamaki brothers" Reji stated, pushing up his glasses. "And I'm her boyfriend" when Shu said that, my face went red and my heart started pounding out of my chest. "So Yukia, you live with all of these boys and your sister?" he asked, "Yeah, and we were trying to have some fun until you showed up, ruining everything with your existence." I rudely said, walking up to him and pushed him back a little. "Now, if you excuse us, we have some things to be done." I said, turning around and leaving with the others. "God, I hate him" I mumbled under my breath.

After a long day of shopping and spending most of my time in the arcade, we decided to head home. It was almost 10 pm when we left.when we got home, I went straight to my room with my things and changed into a grey long sleeve shirt and light blue poler bear pajama pants. I threw my self on my bed, and that's when I felt that pain in my chest again. This time, it hurt a lot more than the others. I let out a scream of pain and clenched my shirt, curling into a ball. Eyes squeezed shut. "Yuki!" Yui shouted as she busted through my door, "Are you okay?!" she asked, more worried then ever. "I-im f-fine" I managed to get out only those two words before I passed out from the pain.
When I woke up, it was late in the afternoon and it looked like it was getting dark outside too. How long was I out for? I ask myself, I just sighed and tried to fall back asleep......

A/n: hello my beauties and gentle beauties! I'm back!!