Chapter 3: school

I woke up in my room, and I put my hand on my neck and felt the bite marks from Shu. I then felt my bed sink in. I looked up and I saw Laito. "Goodmorning~" he said with a smirk. I just stared at him for a good minute, my mind was blank. "Reji told me to wake you up and give you your clothes for school." he said as he put a outfit on my bed and started to walk away. "school....already...?" I whispered to myself. "What was that?" he asked, "Nothing...."

I got dressed and went down stairs to meet everyone. I didn't bother to say hi, I just put in my ear buds and sat down. I could hear muffled words coming my way but I just ignored it. I opened my eyes and I was greeted with a black teddy bear in my face. I looked at who was behind it was it was Kanato. "Oh...is this for me..? " I asked quietly, "Yes it is, do you like it? " "yeah....its cute" I took the teddy bear and stood up,  I walked outside and got into the limo. I sat next to Laito and Ayato. Ayato looked anxious and Laito was staring at me. I closed my eyes and drifted into a light slumber.

I was awoken to yui telling me to get up, I walked outside and got next to Shu. He started to walk away from the others and I followed with him. He stopped at a couch and laid down, leaving me space to sit. I soon fell asleep but woke back up shortly after that. But when I woke up, I was in Shu's room at the mansion. He was right next to me, nuzzling his face in my neck. I felt a soft kiss before I felt the sharp pain again. He lifted up his head from my neck and looked me in the eyes and said the words I never thought I would hear him say. "I love you Yuki" he said softly. "I....I love you too Shu...." I said with a smile. He put his head back into my neck and kissed the bite mark. We then fell asleep.....

An: sorry I haven't been updating, I forgot about the story.😅