Chapter 17: Why do you hate me?

"I'm sorry Yuki.."

"I love you.."

"AGH" I scream, shooting up from my bed in a cold sweat. I look around frantically to see where I was, my room. I look back in front of me only to see my own reflection, I sigh and lay back on my bed. Yesterday's events came flooding back into my head, Jake, Subaru, the fountain. Sitting back up I hear the door open, "Oh thank god!" I fell someone hug me, pushing them off I see who it was. Yui. "Get off me." I glare at her, she looks at me with a smile, but it soon fades away. "Yuki, why do you hate me?" She asked with a dumbfounded look, "Really? Are you serious!?" I yell at her. "You want to know why I hate you? Well for starters when we got put into that stupid church orphanage, you treated me as if I was a slave, "Yuki do this" "Yuki do that" and not once did you ever do me anything" she looked away. "You constantly bullied me into crying myself to sleep, saying that the reason we were there was cause of me, and when I told you I didn't believe in anything religious, you hit me! You fucking hit me over and over again with a bible saying I was a monster!" Tears started to well up in my eyes, "I just wanted a sister!" I sniffled letting a few tears drop, "That's all I ever wanted Yui..." She didn't say anything. She got up from her seat and walked out, when she opened the door the boys were right outside listening in. They got out of her way and let her walk out.

I sigh and lay back in bed, staring up at the ceiling. I hear the boys walk over to my bed side, a few say down on my bed, others stood. "I-" "If you're gonna say sorry just save it, I know you're not" looking over slightly I feel a hand on mine. I look up to see Shu, I give him a soft smile, seeing him made me a little happier. "Miss Yuki, is what you said true?" Kanato asked, "Unfortunately yes, all of it" I sit up, wiping some left over tears. I felt arms around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder, a small kiss was laid upon it. Tension left my body instantly, "I'll have to punish her later, treatment like that to you is uncalled for". "No Reji it's fine, it's too late for that now" he gives me a small 'hm' and nods. "Well I think she needs to learn a lesson" Ayato joins in, "Yeah, Bitch-Chan needs to be taught proper manners on how to treat her beloved sister" Laito adds. "Guys it's okay, it's all in the past so there's no reason to worry about it now" I hear Shu mumble something in my neck before giving it another kiss, "*Sigh* Shu if you're gonna do such activities do so in your private room" Reji gripes, "Fine, maybe I will" Shu gets up and grabs my hand. "Wait Shu where are we going" he starts to walk off and drag me with him, "To my room, like Reji said". "Wait what!?"

———————————————————————————
Hello my lovelies!! I'm sorry for the late update but I have a special chapter coming up, I think y'all will like it ◕◡↼

Anyways that's all for now! Hope y'all have a wonderful day/afternoon/night!💕

Words: 586