Chapter 9: getting her back

Hello my beautiful readers! Welcome back.

I'm excited to write again and usually I'm just like "Alright, people like this book so let's just slap on a new chapter and then go back to bed" but I'm happy to write again.

But anyway......lets get on with the chapter
--------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV)

I woke up in a room only lit my the setting sun. I sat up and looked around. I didn't see anyone. I jumped, hearing the door open. "Sh-" I tried to speak but he put his hand over my mouth. "Hello beautiful. You have to be quiet or they'll hear us" Shu whispered, he uncovered my mouth and I jumped on him. "I missed you so much" I smiled, "I missed you too" he smiled back. I put my lips on his for a kiss, he put one hand on my back and the other on my head, pushing my head to deepen the kiss. I pulled away for air but was quickly pulled back down for more. I giggled ands stopped him, "We'll get back to this I promise but we have to get out of here" I whispered softly. I got off of him and looked for a way out, I quietly opened my door and looked to see if anyone was there. "This way" he said, opening the window, "Are you crazy? It's a 2 story drop" I asked with my eyes wide. "It's okay, I'll hold you." he smirked and pulled me to him, picked me up bridal style and he jumped. We landed safely but I was still shaking from the fall. "Let's go home" he kissed me and started to run.

We finally got home and I ran inside to find yui. "Yui!?" I yelled looking for her, I saw her and ran up to her to hug her. We fell to the ground and she was crying and so was I. "Yui, I know I don't say this much but I missed you so much!" I cried harder and hugged her tighter, "Yuki, it's okay" she dug her face into the crook of my neck. I got up and helped her up. "Ghost-Chan!" I heard a familiar voice yell, I was attacked with a hug and a kiss on my cheek. "Yes....hello Laito...." I pushed him off and wiped away my tears, "Yuki!" I heard more voices and I got football tackled by the other 4 vampires, Reji was watching. "Your back! Teddy and I were so worried!" Kanato said, "I'm sorry for leaving you guys for so long, I missed you all......well all but one" I smiled, getting up and walking over to Shu "But I especially missed you" I kissed him and he smiled softly. "So....what's for dinner?" I asked, they all sighed. I got on my phone and ordered 5 pizzas.

(Time skip: after dinner)

Shu's POV

I laid myself on Yuki's bed as she was taking a shower. She walked out with a bath robe around her. She looked so...so...pretty, her legs looked so soft and her eyes sparkled. I couldn't take my eyes off her. "Hey Shu? Can I wear one of your shirts tonight?" She asked, looking over her shoulder to me, "Yeah, I'll go get one" I walked out and got one of my shirts. The shirt I got was a grey sweater (picture up top) I got her but I haven't given it to her yet. When I got back, she was sitting on the bed with only a bra and panties (black of course), looking at me innocently. My cheeks were getting hot and so were the tips of my ears. "What?" She asked, "N-nothing it's just you look so....." I didn't finish my sentence cause I didn't know how she would react.

Your POV

I looked at him and tilted my head, "I look so what?" I asked, "N-nevermind" he said, throwing me a sweater. He got into bed as I put on the sweater. "So, h-how do I look?" ask shyly, "You look amazing" he said coming over to me and picked me up. My legs went around his waist and my arms around his neck. He kissed me roughly and put my back against a wall. He went down to my neck and started to lick and suck on a few spots. He got to a spot that drove me wild. "Found it" He said, smiling against my neck. He sucked on the spot until he was satisfied with his work. "Now, everyone will know who you belong to" when he said that I blushed and hid my face in his chest, he carried me to the bed and laid down with me on top of him. We kissed one last time and fell asleep.

A/n: hello everyone! This chapter took me awhile to finish but I hope you like!