Chapter 10: The Awakening

I was walking in the garden, admiring the beautiful white roses. I bent down to see the roses closer. I smiled. They were so beautiful. I stood up and walked around some more. I wasn't paying attention and I walked right into someone. I looked up and there was Subaru. "Oh, hello Subaru" I slightly smiled, he didn't say anything. I sighed and walked out away. "H-hey, wait" I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me back. "I need to tell you something" Subaru shyly spoke, "Okay, what is it?" I asked. "I....I um......I know your with Shu but I need to get this off my chest," he grabbed my hands in both of his. "I really......really like you" he spoke softly with blush creeping it's way up on his cheeks, I laughed nervously and pulled my hands away. "I'm sorry Subaru but I can't, your a nice guy but I'm with Shu" i walked away and went inside the mansion. Ayato came running up to me, "Hey, cupcake, there's something wrong with your sister. She's not acting normal" he said. He led me to my sister, i looked at her and her eyes were green. She was wearing a purple dress and long purple gloves. That's when it hit me........that woman with the purple hair. I felt that pain in my chest again. I clenched onto my shirt and fell. "Oh, what do we have here?" yui.....no, that thing came over to me and lifted up my head to look at her, "wh-what......did you do......t-to my s-sister..." I asked slowly. "Your sister? You don't need to know about that" she smiled. I tried to get up but I couldn't, my legs were weak and my chest was still hurting. "Yuki.....?" I was picked up by someone and put on a couch near by, "Are you okay?" The familiar voice asked. I was still looking down, trying to process whatever the hell is going on. I was having trouble keeping my eyes open. Everyone started to fade away, I heard faint talking as everything went black.

I shot up from where I was laying down. Trying to steady my breath, I looked around. I saw shu in a chair next to me. "Wh-what happened?" I asked softly, "Your sister stabbed herself...." kanato stated. My eyes widened, my thoughts were blank. My bangs came over my eyes, I started to tear up. "Where is she?" I asked, none of them answered, "WHERE IS SHE!?" I snapped my head towards them. My eyes went black with red pupils, I got impatient and ran to go look for her. Room after room I couldn't find her. I got to one room and I saw her on a couch. Still with the purple dress and gloves. I got down on both of my knees and took her hand, she's like ice. "Yui.....yui wake up" I shook her, tears running down my cheeks, "Yui please wake up!" every second it looked like she got more and more pale. A surge of pain went to my back. Next thing I knew, black wings sprung out of my back. My hair became longer and changed to white. A black dress is now on me and ribbon is tied around one ankle.

I stood up, examining the dress, my hair and the wings

I stood up, examining the dress, my hair and the wings. I heard the door open, looking over to see everyone's shocked faces. "Yuki..? Wh-what happened to you?" Yui spoke, "YUI!" I collapsed next to her and hugged her tight, crying into her chest. "Don't scare me like that you idiot!" I yelled at her, she rubbed my back trying to not touch the wings.
"Ghost-Chan~ why do you have wings?" Laito asked, "I don't know but I like them" I smiled lightly. "Yuki" shu came up to me, "Your so beautiful with those wings" he kissed my forehead. He put one of his hands on my cheek and whipped away the tears that were remaining. I grabbed his hand and pushed my cheek further into his hand. "Hey cupcake, do you think you can fly?" Ayato asked, "I can try" but as I was trying, the wings retreated and my hair turned back to black but stayed long. The dress faded into what I was wearing before the dress. "Yuki....I'm tired, let's go take a nap." Shu hugged me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder. "Okay okay, let's go." I smiled.

To Be Continued

A/n): hey guys! It's been awhile hasn't it? Well I hope you like this chapter.