Chapter 2: meeting them and first bite..

Yukias pov.)

When we got to the room the sabastion wanna be wanted us to follow him in, I laid down on a couch that was oddly my size. "Now, let's begin with your names for the sake of everything" sabastion said. "Oh right im-" this was cut off by a cute little laugh, i opened my eyes and I looked up to the top off the stairs as did yui. "~fufu~ has two cute humans come to visit us~?" After fedora man said that I closed my eyes again and tried to fall asleep. Then I felt a wet substance on my right cheek and something being put on my face, I opened my eyes and saw darkness. I put my hand on the object on my face and took it off, I looked at it and it was a fedora. "Really...." I said as I looked at fedora man. "~fufu~ your a feisty one~ I like that~" he said as he got closer to my face and I could see his fangs. I sat up before he could reach me and I put his fedora back on his head. "I'm Yukia Komori and I'm going to chose my room...." I said with a blank expression.

( 1 day time skip)

I woke up to shu next to me hugging me from behind in his sleep. I sighed and turned around so I was facing him. I looked up at him,staring, "you know....your cute..." he said tiredly. I blushed a little. "And your even more cute when you blush" I looked at him and he looked at me. "I'm thirsty" he said as he flipped me on my back and now he was on top of me. I wasn't scared at all. As he was going for my neck, I was petting his hair for no reason, it was soft and fluffy. Then I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder and I flinched but relaxed after a minute. He lifted his head up with shock in his eyes. "Your blood....its...wonderful..it's like nothing I've ever tasted before..i want more" he said with a smirk. He bent down to my neck again and I felt the same pain like the first but it was more gentle, after awhile, my eye sight started to get blurry and dark. "I'll leave it at that" he said, making me smile a little as so did he. Then....complete darkness is now consuming me...the last thing I hear was from shu saying "I like you" as he cuddled with me....

A/n: hehe he 439 words yay