Chapter 16:  Familiar Faces (lemon??? Maybe???)

I hear the door start to open and...

"Yuki! Get off her!" Reji yelled, they were all there. Shu ran over to us and pulled me off Yui. I started thrashing around, making him loosen his grip of me and letting me go. I run over to a window, "Yuki-chan, calm down, you're scaring teddy" Kanato says. I snap my eyes over to Yui and she flinches, "I hate you! I fucking hate you!" I yell at her, making her back up into Ayato. I looked out the window and then back to them, "Yuki, I know what you're thinking but don't" Shu takes a few steps towards me. "Stay. Away." I warn him, I got closer to the window, "Yuki don-" before he could finish I jumped out. Smashing the glass and landing on the ground. I look back up and see them gather up at the window. I shake my head and ran off. To where? I have no clue, I just ran and ran, I had to get away from her.

Time skip [1 1/2 hours later]

I didn't know how long it had been since I left, nor did I care. I had stopped running by now, resting on a big tree to regain my stamina. I was resting my eyes when I heard something walking around, I quickly got up from my place and scanned my surroundings. Then behind me I hear a twig snap, I turn back and see someone emerge from the trees. Taking a few steps back as the figure got closer. "Hey, calm down, it's just me" the males voice sounded oddly familiar, then the realization hit me, Jake. He stepped into the light and I began tearing up. "Hey what's with the long face chum?" He smiled, opening his arms presumably for a hug. I ran and jumped in his arms, crying into in chest. "Shh, what happened girly?" He asked, pushing me away a little to see my face, he puts his hand on my face and wipes away a few tears. I lean my face into his hand, holing onto it and not wanting him to let go. We sit down and I tell him what happened. "Wow, so you just attacked her? Because of a dream?" I nod, but he didn't know there was much more to it, so many years of her tormenting me and manipulating me to do awful things. I hadn't told anyone what happened, not even Shu knew.

Me and Jake had been talking for a good half hour now, but then he asked a rather interesting question. "Hey Yuki, have you ever, ya know, done it?" He asks, giving me a smirk, "What do you mean it?" I knew exactly what he meant, I just didn't want to let him know that I did. "Ohhh boy, well since you don't know, do you wanna learn what it is?" He asks, resting a hand on my thigh, I play along with his little game and nod my head. "Well, it usually starts out with a kiss, may I?" He gets closer, I nod again and the space between us closes. His lips were soft, tasted like strawberry's even. He grabbed my lower back and pulled me closer, almost on his lap. I broke us up so I could get some air. As I did, he lowered his head to my neck, starting to leave small kisses and licks as he explored the area. He eventually found a curtain spot, he gave it a small kiss and I covered my mouth, trying to keep the moan inside. But it eventually found its way out, sadly. His hands wondered my body, lifting my shirt and caressing my curves.

"This isn't right" I thought, I put my hands on Jakes chest and pushed him back, he gave me a shocked look. "What's wrong babe?" My eyes widened at the name, "I'm not your 'babe', this is wrong we shouldn't be doing this" I say, scooting away. "What? Why? I thought you liked me" he said, looking at me with some anger and sadness, "I never said I liked you, you're just a friend Jake" I stood up, turning away from him in the direction of my house. "I'm sorry Jake but I'm leaving" I start walking away, he didn't do anything except stand there and watch me leave, silent.

[Time Skip] [Sunset]

It's been about an hour of walking back, I didn't realize how far I ran until now. I don't feel really well, I'm not sure if I'm tired from walking or it's something else. My vision starts to get hazy, I'm stumbling into trees, headaches are coming in.
I finally see the silhouette of the mansion, I smile and try to run a little so I can at least get to the front door. But I didn't. I fell near the fountain, trying to catch my breath in an endless race for air. I hear the door open, looking up I see Subaru. I reach out for him as he runs over. He turns me over on my back "Yuki! What happened?!" He yelled, I couldn't answer, i couldn't speak.
I can feel my eyes getting heavy, my vision blurry and getting darker. "No no come on! Wake up!" I faintly hear before closing me eyes. Everything going black and the last thing I hear..

"I'm sorry Yuki...."

"I love you.."

Shu?

—————————————————————————
Hello my beauties and gentle beauties!! I'm sorry that this chapter took a while to come out but it's here and I hope y'all enjoy!

Word count: 938