Chapter 14: (dont know what to call this chapter)

He then slowly starts to leans in, as our faces got closer, I could feel his hot breath on the bottom of my face. Only inches away from my face when.....
.
.
.
When yui walked in. "What are you doing!?" She yelled, running up to us and splitting us apart. "Yuki! You have a boyfriend! You can't be doing this!" She yelled again, "You're so annoying, plus this is none of your business," I get up and get in her face "and if you tell shu about any of this, I'll make sure that you'll go to hell with me." She stands there as I walk back over to jake, "I think you should leave jake" I say. "Oh..okay" he gets up and walks to the door, opens it and leaves

I felt bad, I shouldn't have tried to kiss him. It was wrong, and if Shu found out, I'm scared to find out what he would do. I sigh and walk back to my room, head hanging, staring at the floor. I eventually got to my room and sat down on the bed, pondering on when to do. Should I tell Shu the truth? Keep it a secret and hope he never finds out? So many thoughts were running through my head. I was zoning until a knock on my door brought me out of it. I got up from my bed and walked over to the door,  opening it slightly to see who it was. Reji. Why was he at my door? What did he want? "Yuki, we need to talk" I nodded nervously and let him in. "I know what you did with Jake, and I am very disappointed in you, I thought you knew better." I started to panic, "Who told you?! Was it Yui?! I'll kill her!" I storm to my door, only to be stopped by a hand grabbing my wrist. "Young lady control yourself! It was Yui that told me, she said she wasn't supposed to tell anyone but she told me anyways. Therefore I punished her for not being a good sister and breaking a promise not to tell" I gave him a worried yet thankful look. "Will....will Shu find out?" I asked him, sitting down on my bed with him soon doing the same. "I'll make sure he won't, and if he does, I'll protect you" he grabs my hand with a small smile, looking into my eyes. I've never seen him smile before, nor be this nice, there has to be a catch to this. I mean he doesn't like me....right..?

____________________________________
Hello my beautiful people! Long time no see, really long time😅 But hey, I'm back, I'm not dead, and I'm giving you the gift of a new chapter that should've been out a month ago. And I'm sorry this chapter is a bit short.

Anyways I hope you like it and I hope you have an amazing day! Goodbye my beauties!!

496 words