Chapter 5: Cordelia

I was walking around listening to music when I felt a sharp, heartbeat like pain in my chest. I clenched onto my shirt and fell to the ground, my eyes squinted. "damn...." I said lightly. Next thing I knew, I was outside. I saw 3 boys running around. They looked like Ayato, Kanato, and Laito. "Ayato!" I heard someone call out. I looked over and saw a beautiful woman with long purple hair. "I thought I told you to study in your room." she said, "I don't wanna study! That's all I ever do!" young Ayato yelled. They kept on arguing until Ayato ran away.
Now, I could see a woman with blond hair and a boy with black hair and glasses reading a book, 'it's probably Reji' I thought. Then I heard giggles of a little boy. I looked over and saw a blond haired boy holding a puppy. 'Shu' I thought again. "Shu" the woman called out, I didn't pay attention to everything else she said. I looked down and saw a white rose on the ground, I went to pick it up, my finger got cut by a thorn. I pulled back and looked up. I saw another boy with white pinkish hair, 'Subaru'. He was looking up at a tower with a woman in it. When the woman walked away, he dropped a silver knife. Now, I saw the same woman with purple hair with a man. He was saying sweet things to her, then everything froze.
The woman slowly turned her head to face me but with a frown. I felt the pain in my chest again, and like before, I fell to the ground.

I came back to reality and I was on my bed. I sat up and looked around. No one. I layed back down and sighed. "....who was that woman..." I ask myself. I was confused, yet scared. I sat up on the side of my bed and my neck started to hurt. I went into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. There were bite marks, 4 in total. One on my shoulder, one on each collarbone, and one on the side of my neck. I sighed. I walked out of my room and wondered around trying to find the kitchen. After finding it, I got me some chips and started to head back to my room. I saw yui and she looked worried. She came up to hug me but I pushed her off. "No hugs right now, I don't feel too well. Faint actually." I said with a small smile. "Oh, okay. I just was worried cause you weren't in your bed." she said with a smile too. I walked away after that. Before I could get into my room, I heard a piano playing. I got curious and started to drift towards the beautiful sound. When I found its where it was coming from, I saw Liato playing it. "Beautiful" I said, leaning against the door frame, listening to the music with my eyes closed. "Isn't it. It was my mothers favorite." he said, still continuing the song. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked, tilting my head a slight bit. "What is it Ghost-chan~?", "Did your mom have purple hair? I saw a woman with long purple hair, is she your mother?"

"Now why would you want to know that~?" he said as he got up and got in front of me. "I just keep seeing a woman with purple hair that's all" I bluntly said as I got away from him, going back to my room. I layed down, turned on some music, and ate my chips.

A/n: Whoop! Whoop! 621 words yay!