Chapter 13: Jake...?

I woke up with a jolt and scanned my surroundings, 'another nightmare' I thought. I sigh and get out of bed, walking out of my room in only short-shorts and a crop-top. I walked around for a bit before realizing that I was home alone. Confused, I go check every bed room to see if anyone was still here. "Where the hell is everyone?" I ask myself in a mumble, I sigh and go back to my room. But before I could open my room door, I heard a knock. From the front door. As a kid, I was always scared when I was home alone and someone knocked at the door. I was still a little scared but not as much as I used to be. I gathered up my courage and slowly approached the door.

I slowly opened the door, just enough to peek through. It was jake. My eyes lit up with joy, I quickly opened the door and gave him a big hug. "JAKE!!" I yell, my smile widening with every second we are hugging. He laughs a little "Hey, I missed you too girly" he smiles. I back up a little, my arms around his neck and his hands on my hips. I look into his mesmerizing eyes and realize that i still had my crop-top on. I blushed and pulled my hands away to cover my stomach. "How have you been princess?" He asked, slightly smirking, "Its been rough but I'm making it through. And what's with the name calling?" I ask, slightly tilting my head to the side. He chuckles "Oh nothing, just wanted to try something new" he said shrugging his shoulders, "Okay well do you want to come inside? It's kinda cold" I ask, inviting him in. "Yes princess, I would" he smiles. I blush and walk him inside. "Go ahead and sit down, I'll get some drinks." I smile, walking to the kitchen, "Get me a soda will ya sweetheart" he sits down and scans the room a bit. I come back and hand him his drink. "Thank you" he said, "So...what have you been up to?" I ask, breaking the silence. "Not much, but I have been wanting to see you" he smirks, I blush and take a sip of my drink. He then grabs my hand, I got startled a little and look led at him with wide eyes. He usually never does that. He then slowly starts to leans in, as our faces got closer, I could feel his hot breath on the bottom of my face. Only inches away from my face when.....

TO BE CONTINUED....