Chapter 4: Pervert and a game of chase

I woke up to the sound of something falling down in the hall way. I got up and opened my door. I looked to the left and saw nothing, I looked down to the right and saw that Reji's door was open. I started to get curious and walked down to his room. I opened the door as quietly as I could and looked inside. Yui was on the floor, I tried to sneak around one of Reji's desk but I accidentally knocked into it and something fell. Reji then looked over my direction, he started to walk over to me and stared at me. I didn't look up at him, he grabbed my wrist violently and pulled me up. "What are you doing young lady?" "........" I didn't answer. He smirked and pinned me to a wall. "What are you doing!? " yui asked while trying to get up but fails. "Giving her a punishment." he said as he sunk his fangs into my neck. It hurt like hell. I started to feel faint, and just like that.....darkness.

I woke up in my room and felt a pair of arms around me. "good morning yuki" I heard a familiar voice. I felt a cold hand on where Reji bit me. "Reji..." I heard Shu say coldly. "I couldn't stop him, I was too weak" I said with a frown on my face. He let go of me and got up. He walked over to my side and sat next to me. I sat up and he put an arm around my waist. I got up and got dressed for school after he left to go down to the lobby. Instead of putting on that dumb skirt, I put on pair of black ripped jeans and started to head down stairs. When I got down stairs, Reji scolded me for not wearing the skirt. I didn't listen and just ignored him. We got into the car and headed off to school.  I was listening to music when I heard yui scream and realized that we were in the air. The next thing I knew is that we were outside, Laito was putting me down. But when I got my feet on the ground, Liato still had his arm around me. I looked up to a cliff and saw 4 boys. "There..." I said, pointing to where they were. Then I saw one say something. "......Eve...." that word slowly made its way to my ears and I looked down after I heard it. "Half bloods..." I heard Subaru say. 'half bloods' I thought, 'what does that mean?' I question myself.

We got back home safely and I went straight to my room and laid down. I heard my door open, I looked up and saw Laito at the foot of my bed, smirking at me. "what do you want?" I asked, "You~" he said crawling over to me while I backed up into my head board. He had one of his hands next to my head while the other was going up my leg. "You look so cute ghost-chan~" he said with a perverted smile. His face got closer and closer until I felt his lips on mine. My eyes went wide and I pushed him off. "What the hell are you doing!?" I yelled. I got off my bed and ran out of my room. I ran down the hall, hearing footsteps behind me. I looked back and saw Laito chasing me. A smile appeared on my face, "WHO WANTS TO PLAY CHASE!?" I yelled, calling out to everone. Soon, Kanato and Ayato were chasing me too, then Shu, Reji, and Subaru were after me too. This was fun, well....not until I tripped and fell. I was laughing my ads off when I fell, yeah I hurt but it was funny, the others soon caught up to me and helped me up. Ayato picked me up by my waist, "Caught you!" he said with a smile. "Put me down!" I yelled playfully with a smile. As soon as he put me down, I bolted down the hallway, laughing. "Oh come on!" they all said in unison. Yet again, another game of chase! Woo-hoo!

A/n: this was a fun chapter. 714 words!