You are Cordially Invited To...

(AJ Lee P.O.V)

"I've got the mail!" I heard my husband yell as he entered our house. He had went out for a jog and took Larry out along with him. I smiled at my little fur baby as he ran over towards me in the kitchen. "What is it, Phil?" I asked him as I had just made myself a fresh cup of coffee. "Uh, looks like bills, bills, and uh... more bills!" He laughed and I shook my head, knowing that it wasn't just bills. He sat the junk mail down onto the counter and I picked them up to look through them. After taking a look through today's mail, I had noticed one envelope that seemed to be a letter, instead of a bill.

"This isn't a bill." I looked at the letter in confusion. It had my name and address on it, of course. But I wasn't expecting to receive a letter from anyone. "What is it then, Ape?" I heard him ask as he took his jacket off and threw it over onto the couch. "Looks like a letter. It's addressed to me, but I wasn't really expecting a letter." "Who's it from?" "Doesn't say. Hmm..." I looked at the letter and finally decided that I should open it up. Phil stood by my side and waited patiently for me to read it aloud. He was just as curious as I was. Once I opened it up, I began to read.

"Dear AJ LEE,

You are cordially invited to a dinner in the honor of Vincent Kennedy McMahon. All weekend live events have been postponed, as we at WWE would like for all of it's talents to come together and celebrate the WWE Chairman himself. The dinner will take place at Mr. McMahon's humble manor (address below), where you and your plus one will stay at for a weekend of fun filled events. If you have any questions or statements, please contact Stephanie McMahon, Shane McMahon, or Paul "Triple H" Levesque at the numbers/emails below.

StephanieM@WWECBO.com
(123)***-****
ShaneOMac@SDNo1.com
(456)***-****
TripleHHH@TheGame.com
(789)***-****

(See bold print below)

ALL WWE SUPERSTARS ARE TO SHOW UP AT MCMAHON MANOR BY 6PM ON FRIDAY. IF A WWE SUPERSTAR FAILS TO SHOW UP, THEIR CONTRACT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED AND WE WILL NOT WISH YOU THE BEST IN FUTURE ENDEAVORS!

Thank You!

"Are you fucking kidding me?! Please tell me this is a fucking joke!" Phil laughed as he face palmed while I still scanned my eyes over the unbelievable invitation. "I'm so damn glad I quit that stupid ass company a long time ago. They're all such assholes. I don't see how you're still there, Ape. They ruined wrestling for you and a majority of the rest of the roster. Look what they're making you guys go through. What if anyone had plans for this Friday? Not just Friday, but the WHOLE ass weekend?! Those dumb McMahons just gave everybody a big FUCK YOU and said 'cancel those plans.' Everyone is stuck going to a fucking dinner in the honor of the asshole known as VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON! And if they don't show up, they lose their jobs? I have to laugh." Phil laughed at his own rant.

I wanted to laugh along with him because the invitation was just ridiculous. But I'm still a WWE Superstar and that meant that I had to go or else... "Guess I'll start packing." I said as I placed the invitation down onto the counter and Phil looked at me with an eyebrow risen. "Ape, you're not seriously going to that bullshit dinner, are you?" "I don't have a choice, Phil. Either I go or I get fired. I don't want that reputation. I want to retire when I'm ready to, not get fired because I failed to show up to a last minute dinner party." I explained and he scoffed. "Pfft, fuck that! Sorry, Ape. I get where you're coming from but it's just too damn ridiculous for me to believe. Actually, no it isn't. Those McMahons are petty. I wouldn't expect this from anybody else."

"Petty or not, I'm not getting fired because of this. I guess I don't even have to ask if you'll be my plus one." I said to him and he gave it some thought before answering. "I haven't seen anyone in the WWE in years and I don't want to now." Phil said and I looked down, already knowing that he would refuse to come to the dinner with me. "But...I'll be your plus one. Just to be there with you at the most uncomfortable dinner of our lives." He chuckled as my face lit up with joy and I immediately wrapped my arms around him, hugging him as tight as I could. "Also, to give those assholes a piece of my mind." He mentioned with a laugh and I rolled my eyes at his rude comments. Though, I should have known he would be going just for that reason and that reason only.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Hope you liked the first chapter of Murder At McMahon Manor!

I got this story idea from my favorite show, Family Guy! 😂

Also, it's just something I wanted to write because it's spooky season! Who's excited for Halloween? 👻🎃

The story will get much better as it continues on!

There's not really a main character. I'll be using multiple POV's of different WWE Superstars.

Votes/Comments = ❤👻❤

Byeee!