You're A Murderer!

(John Cena P.O.V)

Everyone, including myself, screamed out in horror as Dana Brooke had collapsed on the table. However, I managed to immediately pull myself together and rush over to Dana, to check her pulse. "My God. She's dead. It looks like...she's been shot!" I said to everyone. More people gasped again as others only had a look of panic and worry on their faces. "What do you mean she's been shot?! The cork hit her!" Miz shouted. "The cork couldn't have hit her... I caught the cork in my own hands! There it is on the table!" I said, correcting Miz. "Then how the hell did she get shot?!" Yelled Maryse.

"It was him! It was Vince McMahon! He did this! He killed Dana!" CM Punk shouted as he held AJ in his arms. "Geez, I knew he was crazy but I didn't think he was a fucking murderer!" Roman shouted. "Holy fuck! He must've brought us here to kill us all!" Seth shouted too. "EVERYBODY RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" Dean then shouted, which caused everybody in the room to panic. Without question, everyone indeed ran for their lives. We all headed for the main room, where the front door was located. I was at the forefront of the big group and when I got to the door, it wouldn't open. "OPEN THE DOOR, JOHN!" Nikki yelled at me. "YEAH, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!" Brie yelled. "It's locked!"

"What do you mean it's locked?! We're on the inside! You can't be locked on the inside!" Randy panicked. "Unlock it, Cena!" Baron Corbin shouted at me. "Look, you see me trying don't you?! I can't unlock it! There's no lock here and I'm not a locksmith! We're trapped in here!" I yelled at them. "No, no, no! There's got to be another way out!" A.J. Styles said. "The windows! We can get out through a window! Come on!" Paige shouted as she lead everyone back into the dining room. We all stood around the biggest window, watching on as Absolution and the Riott Squad worked together to try and get the window open. It wouldn't budge. First the door and then the windows? There was going to be no escape. Suddenly, lightning struck right by the window and scared all six of the women off. To make this night even worse, it was pouring rain outside in a thunderstorm. Great. Just great.

"Maybe we could try smashing the windows? Or the door?" AJ Lee asked and I shook my head. "That'll never work." "Why not?" Alexa Bliss asked with a worried look on her face. "From the looks of it, those are bulletproof windows and so is the door. We'd kill ourselves by trying to break through them." I explained. "Well, it looks like we're stuck here. Fuckin' fantastic!" Dean said. "Now what do we do?" Charlotte asked. "There's no way out. What can we do, Char?" Naomi asked her. "No Way Out? That's a great film. Have you guys seen that?" Kevin asked. "Not the time or the place, Kev." Elias said to him with a facepalm.

"Well, what are we gonna do?! We can't just stay here with a killer somewhere in the house!" Mickie James said. "Alright, does anybody have a cell phone?" I asked and just about everyone in the room had pulled out their cell phones. "I'm not getting any kind of reception!" Dolph Ziggler shouted. "Me neither!" Said Alicia Fox. "No bars over here!" Cesaro said. "Guys look, Vince has a landline we can use!" Nikki rushed over to the landline and dialled 911, unfortunately when she put the phone up to her ear, the line was dead. "Shit! It's not working!" She shouted and everyone began to panic once again.

"Alright everybody, chill out! Settle down and let's work together to find a way outta here!" Roman shouted. "He's right. We just gotta stay calm." Sasha Banks said. "Stay calm?! With a killer in the house?!" Alexa shouted at Sasha. "Hey, has anyone seen my dad around here?" Shane asked as he came completely outta nowhere to find all of us in a panic. "Shane, I hate to tell ya' buddy but your dad is a..." Punk was saying before Vince, Stephanie, and Triple H had entered the room again. "Alright, who's ready to eat?!" Vince yelled and everybody gasped again. "IT'S HIM!" Asuka shouted out loud. "Sorry, I took so long, everyone. Food wasn't ready and I had to take a trip to the bathroom..."

"Bullshit! You're a murderer, Vince!" I yelled at him. "You think you can just murder someone and get away with it?!" "Murder? What? What are you talking about, Cena?" Mr. McMahon asked. "You're going to jail for a long time, old man." Randy said to Vince. "Dad? What are they talking about?" Stephanie asked Vince as she looked at him in concern. "I honestly don't know what's going on here." Vince said. "Oh, really? Well maybe that dead blonde girl over there will refresh your memory!" Punk shouted at Vince as he pointed over to the dinner table where Dana's body was left.

Mr. McMahon finally looked in the direction of where Punk was pointing. As soon as his eyes landed on his chair, at the head of table, he gasped when he saw Dana's dead body. Nothing but the look of complete horror on his, Stephanie, Triple H, and Shane's faces. "GOODNESS! WHAT HAPPENED TO DANA?!" Steph shouted as Hunter held onto her and Shane looked like he was about to throw up. "Why don't you ask yo daddy?!" Titus O'Neil said out loud to Stephanie. "I...I don't know!" Mr. McMahon stuttered. "See, he killed her!" Punk shouted to everyone. "Look, I'm a lot of things... BUT A MURDERER ISN'T ONE OF THEM!" Mr. McMahon defended himself. "If I were you, I'd keep your mouth shut until you talk to a lawyer." I said to him. "I DIDN'T KILL ANYBODY!" He yelled.

Just after Mr. McMahon shouted, suddenly the lights had flickered off. Complete darkness. Everyone grew into another loud panic as gasps filled the room. I couldn't see a single thing or a single person. It was pitch black. What made being in this kind of darkness even creepier was the sound of a sudden screech in such agony. It was terrifying. That is, until the lights came back on after a minute or so. We all looked around at each other, confused faces all around until Sheamus screamed and pointed out something horrifying on the floor... Mr. McMahon had been stabbed in the back with a knife. I quickly ran over towards him and knelt down to check his pulse.

"He's dead."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

😬😬😬

First Dana Brooke... and now, Vince McMahon!

Who's next?! 👀

Who's doing this?! 😱

Stay tuned to find out!

Votes/Comments = 💜👻💜

Byeee!