Stay Woke

(CM Punk P.O.V)

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Both of the Bella Twins screamed out in unison after we all had heard a loud and sudden thud. Though, the thud was pretty scary, I was quite glad it happened. Once we all heard it, it stopped us all from the unnecessary arguments and accusations of who the actual murderer is. Truth is, none of us knew for sure who it could be and arguing with each other all day wouldn't get any of us closer to solving anything. So, I was thankful for the sudden thud. It stopped all the madness, but now we had to figure out what it was. "It sounded like it came from outside!" Miz shouted to us all. "But we can't get outside, Miz!" I shouted back at him. "Phil's right, we can't. We've already tried to get outside." AJ backed me up.

"THE WINDOW!" Paige shouted to everybody. "It came from over there by the window! The same window we tried to open up earlier!" She pointed her finger in the direction of the dining room, where there was a huge window. If we couldn't get outside to see what the thud was, then we could at least see it from that window. "Good thinkin', Paige. Come on, y'all!" Roman said to the large group as we all followed his lead back into the dining room and over towards the large window. I wasn't really expecting us to see anything but as soon as I heard a few gasps and OH MY GOD's, I knew it had to be something devastating on the other side of that window. I made it towards the front of the crowd to see for myself and as soon as I did, my eyes widened in so much horror.

"Dear God..." I heard Naomi say in disbelief as we all stared at the body of Dolph Ziggler lying on the cold ground on the outside. Blood was pouring from his head and it seemed as if he had been hit with something. The scene was horrifying. "He's dead." Cena said. "So much for calling the cops." Sami Zayn said. "Guess it wasn't a thud after all, it was more of a... splat." Kevin Owens said, which caused him to get a few glares from other Superstars. "Not the fuckin' time, Owens!" Dean spat at him. "Do you think he slipped off the roof?" Seth asked no one in particular. "Yeah, I think so." Roman answered him. "No, guys. Dolph was dead before the fall. Look at his head." I pointed towards his head the best way I could. "He's been hit in the head with a blunt object. Hard enough to crack his skull open and he bled out before he even hit the ground." I explained.

"Oh my God..." A few people mumbled and walked away from the window. The scene on the other side of it was so horrific that some wouldn't dare to look. Poor Ziggler. We all walked back to the main area of the Manor and tried to come up with another plan to solve this. "It's those McMahon's, you guys. It's gotta be them. I told you not to trust them from the start of this whole thing and now look... NONE OF THEM ARE HERE!" I shouted out in frustration to everyone in the room. "That's what I'm sayin'! Stay woke! It's obviously the McMahon's! They ain't here!" Dean yelled. "Look guys, that's a maybe or maybe not situation. Remember, we all thought Alexa was the one killing everybody off and look how that turned out. We have no proof of anything." Roman said.

"Hey... look at that shelf of trophies Mr. McMahon has over there." Becky Lynch changed the entire subject and we all just looked at her in confusion. "Um... Becky, we're trying to solve a murder mystery here. We don't have time to admire that dead prick's trophies and accomplishments." I spat at her. "No, Punk, look!" She said as she walked over towards the shelf of trophies and pointed out something that not a single one of us would have noticed. "I know at some point, some of ya' had to stop and notice this trophy case. It was stacked full of trophies earlier before all this chaos happened and now look... one of the trophies is missing." Becky explained to us, having a point after all. "She's woke." Dean mumbled. "She's right! There were a lot of trophies here earlier and if you look closely, one is indeed missing!" Charlotte said. "I think we might have identified that blunt object you were talking about, Punk." "Smart thinking, Becky."

"So, now all we have to do is find that missing trophy and we'll have our murder weapon." I said. "And if we're lucky, we may just find out who the murderer is." "Alright from this moment forward, NOBODY leaves the group." Cena said. "Cena's right. Everybody huddle up!" Roman ordered. We all came together as one big group. We huddled up real close to each other as if we had all been glued together. "Okay, good. Now we're gonna search this Manor from top to bottom! We're gonna move as one!" Cena spoke out loud. "Anyone who separates from the group, we will assume to be the murderer!" Roman spoke up too, saying that last part sternly. "Are we clear?!" He asked as everyone mumbled an answer of approval. "Alright, LET'S DO THIS!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What would we do without Becky Lynch? 😭

Do you think they can solve this?

Where are those McMahon's?! 😒

What do you think will happen next? 👀

Stay tuned and stay woke!

Votes/Comments = ❤👻❤

Byeee!