Accusations

(Kevin Owens P.O.V)

"Alright. Since it's my fault that Cena got knocked out, it's now my responsibility to take over this whole investigation." I said after taking off the knight armor. I'm lucky that I wasn't the one that got knocked out. But since I wasn't, everyone lashed out on me for accidentally knocking Cena out cold. Now that I wanted to be the leader of them, they lashed out on me again. I was never gonna hear the end of this one at all. Can't say I didn't deserve it though. "I'm not sure that's how it works, Kev." Sami said to me. "Yes, it is how it works, Sami." "No, it isn't!" Randy yelled at me and I frowned. I refused to start another argument with everyone again. "Look, everybody just stay calm and let's figure out what we know here." Roman said.

"The gun was clearly meant to kill Mr. McMahon, but Dana got in the way. So that means the murderer had to improvise and finish the job by stabbing him. Now, who here had a motive for wanting Vince McMahon dead?" Roman asked as he looked around at all of us. "Well, according to Vince, he's wronged every single one of us in some way. He invited us all here by force, only to make amends with us." Sasha Banks said. "But he's wronged one of us enough to want revenge. The question is... who?" I said as I looked around the room with squinted eyes.

"Well, I know one person who could have... CM PUNK!" Triple H said as he walked into the room unexpectedly. He and Shane had been trying to wake Stephanie McMahon up ever since she fainted after seeing her dad had been stabbed. But unfortunately, she wouldn't budge. People all around me gasped as everyone turned their attention towards Punk who looked surprised that Hunter would accuse him of such a thing. "WHAT?!" "You killed Vince, admit it!" Hunter yelled at Punk. "I didn't kill him! Sure, the douchebag isn't exactly my favorite person but I don't hate him enough to actually go through with killing him!" Punk defended himself. "What about you?! You had a motive to kill Vince yourself!" Punk said to Hunter. "Seriously, Punk? That man meant the world to me and my wife! Why would I ever do such a thing?" "Because he was in the way of you and that bitch of a wife of yours taking over the entire company!" "Oooh, burn!" I mumbled to myself. "Phil, calm down!" AJ Lee said to him.

"What about Dean Ambrose?" Randy Orton said, completely shutting down Punk and Hunter's argument. "WHAT?!" Dean shouted as he glared at Randy. "You know what I'm talking about. You hated Vince McMahon! You told me so!" "What's your point?! I hate everybody." "It's true. He does. Even me sometimes, but he hates me the least out of all of you, right Dean?" I asked him. "I hate you all the time, Owens." Dean said to me. "And I'm pretty sure he hates me the least. Not you, Kevin." Renee commented. "Maybe Orton is the killer!" "Why would I want to kill Vince?!" "I dunno, you accused me so I'm accusing you, snake!" Dean said to him.

"What about Becky?" Charlotte said as Becky looked over at her with widened eyes. "Really, Charlotte?!" "What? You always tell me about how pissed you are that Vince has always overlooked you." "Only because it's true! So what?! That never made me hate him enough to kill 'em!" Becky said to her as she shook her head at Charlotte. "What about you, Char?" "What about me? I'm no killer!" "Sure ya' not! Ya' hate Vince and ya' know it!" "Why would I hate, Vince?!" "Okay, ladies. Calm down, now." A.J. Styles stood between them. "Oh look, ya' knight in dim armor has come to save ya'! Your hero, huh? Aye Styles, don't ya' have a wife to attend to?! Hm?" Don't go there, Becky!" Charlotte glared at her.

"What about Rollins?" Dolph Ziggler said and Seth looked at him with a confused look on his face. "We all know you hate Vince." "Why would I hate Vince?" He asked, curious to hear his reasoning. "He let you hold the title, that you never lost, for ONE second. Only to have you lose it to your own best friend." "Shut up, Ziggler. I wouldn't have wanted to lose my title to anyone else but Ambrose. What about you? You hate Vince because he's got you living in the shadow of Drew McIntyre." "I wouldn't want to live in anybody else's shadow... I mean... HEY!" "Dumb, Ziggler."

"What about the Riott Squad?" Mandy Rose spoke up. "Um, what?!" Liv Morgan looked over at her. "You heard her!" Sonya Deville stepped in. "What makes you think we had anything to do with this?" Sarah Logan asked the other girl group. "Easy, you three hate Vince because he copy and pasted you all as mockery of Absolution." Paige said with a shrug and Ruby Riott scoffed. "Seriously, Paige?" She asked. "Not really. Everyone else is blaming their rivals, so why not?" Paige said as Mandy and Sonya laughed. "If that's the case, then maybe Sasha Banks is the murderer!" Alexa Bliss shouted and Sasha rolled her eyes at her. "Whatever, Little Miss Bitch." "You know you hate Vince because he knows that I have more talent than you!" "Alright, that's it!" Sasha had quickly swung on Alexa, punching her right in the nose as she couldn't take anymore of Alexa always running her mouth.

Soon as those two began to physically fight, multiple fights all around me had broke out as well. People were still shouting at each other, arguing, and accusing one another of killing Mr. McMahon. None of this chaos was getting us closer to who the actual killer was. I tried to stand clear of all the fighting but unfortunately, that was impossible when I was right in the middle of it all. Suddenly, I was pushed down by someone and as soon as I hit the ground, my hand had hit a hidden tile on the floor that you could press down, like a button. Behind me, the large bookshelf on the wall had started to open up sideways, to what looked like it lead to a secret room.

I immediately stood back up on my feet, surprised at what I had just done. Finally, the room had grew quiet again as everyone around me had stopped bickering and fighting. They all turned their attention to me and the hidden room behind the bookshelf. "Woah..." I said as I stood in front. Too spooked to take another step closer to the secret room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would you accuse someone or just keep your mouth shut?

What's in the secret room?

Would you go in there? 👀

What do you think will happen next?

Stay tuned!

Votes/Comments = 💙👻💙

Byeee!