Stick Together

(Sasha Banks P.O.V)

Just as Bayley and I were heading out from our designated room and making our way back to the main area, we heard a scream. Not just one, but two. Two agonizing screams in the distance. They had to be loud enough to be heard throughout the entire Manor. Bayley tried to convince me that we should just ignore it and head back to safety, but I wasn't buying that. I'd rather run towards where we heard the scream come from. It was a good idea because if we ran towards the scream, we could find out what happened. But it was also a very bad idea because we could also end up screaming out in agony like that. I don't know what the cause of those two screams were, but I guess we had to find out.

Bayley and I ran down the long hallway as fast as we could. I was much faster than her, but I ran at a pace that she could keep up with me. We ran in the direction of where the scream was heard, but found nothing. "Well shit..." I hissed, completely out of breath as Bayley and I came to a stop. "All that running, and there's literally nothing here." I complained just as she looked down the hall with a shocked look on her face. "W-What.... what is that?" She questioned. I looked over in the direction she was looking in. The look of complete shock and horror was written all over my face in an instant. Bayley and I took small steps closer to what we had found... Wendy, A.J. Styles' wife, had been stabbed to death.

Soon enough, more and more groups of people with their partners showed up to this horrific scene. Just like earlier, the hall filled with gasps and looks of horror and fear. Half of us where on one end of the hall, where Wendy's body lay dead, meanwhile half of the roster was on the other end, making a huge commotion about something. "What's going on down there?" I asked as people on this end only shrugged. I decided to go and check it out for myself, along with Bayley. That's when I heard people crying and yelling out at each other. Then Nia Jax cried out, "NO! ALEXA! She's gone!" Some of the ladies tried to comfort her. I looked on and could see that Alexa Bliss had been stabbed in the back, only a few feet away from Wendy. Damn. We all turned against her and quickly assumed that she was the murderer. Turns out, she wasn't. And now she's dead.

"Has anybody seen Wendy?! Anyone at all?!" A.J. Styles worriedly asked everyone on this end of the hallway. I didn't want to be the one to break it to him, but no one on this end of the hall knew of Wendy's death but me and Bayley. "I'm sorry, A.J... but Wendy's gone." I said to him while looking down at the floor. "Gone? Gone?! Sasha? What are you saying?!" He questioned me as I pointed down the hall where only a few Superstars were with Wendy's body. "Bayley and I heard screams from that end of the hall. Unfortunately, it was Wendy. She's been stabbed to death. Just like Alexa..." I told him as he looked at me in disbelief. He rushed down there to see that it was all true. Superstars left that end to give Styles a moment to grieve. No one should ever have to go through a night like this. It was going to haunt us forever... especially A.J.

"Hey guys, over here!" Punk shouted as he took a look closer at Alexa's body. "Isn't that the same knife that killed Vince McMahon?" He noticed the knife in Alexa's back looked all too familiar. "Oh my God..." I heard Renee mumble. "That means Alexa Bliss wasn't the killer!" Kevin Owens shouted. "Yeah, no shit." Dean hissed at him. "Well, then who is?" Lana asked. "No one knows. But one things for sure. If we don't find out before this thunderstorm lets up, we're all gonna be dead by morning." Roman warned us. If anything from this night was terrifying, it was exactly what he said. People all around us were being killed off, one by one, and you never knew if you were going to be the next person.

We all headed back into the main room to figure out a plan. "Alright, if we're going to make it outta here alive, we need to stick together." Roman stated. "Is everyone here?" "No! We still can't find Liv!" Ruby Riott shouted with a look of panic on her face. "Charlotte's missin' too!" Becky looked around the room, noticing that her 'best friend' was nowhere to be seen. All of us were so shocked by the deaths of Wendy and Alexa Bliss that we hadn't noticed that Liv Morgan and Charlotte Flair were missing. "HERE ARE WE!" Charlotte rushed into the room, aiding Liv as she walked with a small limp. "My God, what happened to you two?!" Bayley asked them. "I was in the game room with Ruby, Sarah, and the Bellas, then all of a sudden, I fell through a freakin' trap door." Liv explained as Ruby and Sarah hugged her.

"Yeah, she fell exactly in the room where I was." Charlotte chimed in. "I was about to leave and head back to the main area, but suddenly Liv fell through the floor somehow. So, I had to help her. She hit pretty hard, but thank God she's okay." "Wait, wait... weren't you and Styles partners? Why were you alone? In fact, why were you, Styles, and Wendy alone?" Punk questioned Charlotte. "Long story..." she said as she looked down at the floor in shame. Everyone in the room quickly started to get suspicious. "Hey! Okay! Everybody, we need to focus! No more accusations!" Roman shouted, shutting down the suspicions. "We need to get along and stick together!" "Agreed." I said.

"Roman, Roman look!" Dolph Ziggler ran up to the front of the crowd and showed Roman something on his phone. "I'm getting a faint signal on my cell phone." He held up his phone and Roman took a closer look. "I think that maybe if I could get up to the roof or something, I could get a stronger signal and call the police!" "Do you really think it could work, Ziggler?" I asked him. "Only one way to find out. I'm going up there." "No, I'll go up there. I'm the leader. It's only fair that I take one for the team." "No, Roman. We need you. If something happens to you, we'd be lost. Let Ziggler go. He's got this." I said to Roman and Ziggler nodded his head. "Okay, but you can't go up there alone. Drew, you go with him." Roman told him. "No. I can do it myself! I'll be back." Ziggler said sternly, assuring us all that he'd be back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexa and Wendy 😞

Will Dolph be back?

Who's the murderer?!

Stay tuned!

Votes/Comments = 💜👻💜

Byeee!