You Gotta Believe Me

(John Cena P.O.V)

Our roster doesn't always see eye to eye. We get mad at each other. We argue. We fight. But when it came to sticking together, we had each other's backs no matter what. We are all one big family. And though we lost some of our beloved members of our WWE family tonight, we vowed not to lose another. Instead of fighting and arguing about who we believed was the murderer, we chose to stick together and solve this mystery once and for all. We huddled up as one big group. Back to back. Shoulder to shoulder. Step by step, we were together. ANYBODY who dared to separate from the large group, was going to automatically be announced as the murderer. Roman and I both lead the group upstairs so we could begin our search for the trophy.

"Alright, we got to check each and every one of these rooms. We'll start with A.J. Styles." I told the group as we all went into the first room. "We'll separate to search the whole room. If it's clear, we huddle back up and go on to the next room. Understood?" Roman asked everyone and they shook their heads. "Okay. Let's do this." We all separated to search Styles' room. So far, we hadn't found much of anything in here. "Hey, Char... isn't that your luggage?" Becky looked at the familiar luggage as Charlotte looked over at her with the most confusing look on her face. "I... uh... how did that get in here?" Charlotte scratched her head as we all gave her and Styles weird looks. "Must've thought this was your room, haha.." A.J. Styles said to Charlotte in the most awkward way. "You two are acting strange." Nia said to them. "No we're not!" They both said in unison. I shrugged them off and continued to look for the trophy.

"Styles' room is clear." I said to everyone. "Alright everybody, huddle up and let's go into the next room." With that being said, we came back together and went on to the room after A.J. Styles. Once we were inside and separated to begin the next search, we all wondered why the two beds in this room were pushed together. "Um... who's room is this?" Seth asked as we all looked around at each other. "It's uh... it's our room." Cesaro said shyly as Sheamus face-palmed himself. "You two sleep together?" Finn Balor asked them. "Not like that! Just... we prefer to sleep together than to be separated." Sheamus defended. "Awe, I thought we were the only ones who did that!" Ruby Riott cooed as she hugged both Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan. "Awe, we love doing that too!" Xavier Woods said with a smile as he hugged Kofi and Big E. "Really?" Sheamus asked with a sigh of relief. "NO!" Kofi and Big E yelled as all three New Day members laughed at the Bar.

"You guys are ridiculous." Kevin said as he shook his head at all of them. "Don't act like you and Jericho didn't share a bed when you were best friends." Roman said to Kevin with a smirk on his face. "Shut your face, Roman! You probably did the same with Dean and Seth!" "Not gonna lie, we did that one time and ONE time only." Dean stated. "Yeah. We stopped though because Dean snores and Roman hogs all the covers." Seth said with a laugh. "I'm living for this Shield bromance we got going on here." Renee said as everyone continued to search. Even on the worst night of our lives, we still managed to make each other laugh. We were truly a family, but we still needed to focus on the task at hand. "Okay, Sheamus and Cesaro's room is clear."

We huddled up together again and went on to the next room in the Manor. We separated and began to search all over the room. "Who's room is this?" I asked as Punk stepped up, hand in hand with AJ Lee. "Our room." "Alright, let's do the same routine and hurry to check the next room." I said as everyone looked all over the room. We checked the drawers, the closet, the shower, and even the toilet. We found nothing... that is, until Nikki looked underneath the bed and gasped at what she had found. "You guys..." she said as she reached under the bed and pulled out the missing trophy that had blood stained on the top of it. We all gasped in shock as she held up the trophy. We turned and backed away from Punk and AJ who stood there looking just as shocked as we did. "Well, well... I think we found our murderer. Or should I say... murderers!" I said as I glared at the both of them.

"Now, wait a minute... I didn't do anything! I don't even know how that trophy got there!" Punk yelled. "Me neither!" AJ defended. "So, you two expect us to believe that the trophy went and crawled underneath your bed all by itself?" Roman asked them as everyone around us wasn't buying it. "Well shit, maybe it did! I don't know! But I do know that AJ and I didn't murder anybody!" "Bullshit!" Braun yelled as he was about to charge towards Punk and AJ. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! This is crazy! Do you guys really believe that we did this?!" AJ shouted as her and Punk backed up. "Right! We were with all of you the whole time! What about those McMahon's?! We still don't have a clue of where they are! One of them could have planted the trophy underneath the bed!" Punk yelled at us. "Well, I suppose that is still a possibility." I gave it some thought.

"What the hell?" Dean said to himself as he wiped his nose. "I got a nosebleed." "Oh, baby! Let me see." Renee ran over to Dean and looked at his nose. "No, your nose looks fine to me." She observed Deans nose then suddenly more blood appeared on his nose again, but it wasn't coming out of it. Blooding was dripping on his nose. "Wait a second... I looked right above Dean's head to see a vent with blood dripping out from it. "Oh my gosh..." Renee mumbled as she moved Dean out of the way, as Roman and I took a closer look. "Something's in there." I pointed up towards the vent and Roman nodded his head. "Seth, over here!" Roman called over Seth who came as quickly as he could. "You're lighter than Cena. I'm gonna boost you up on my shoulders to see if you can open up that vent." Roman explained as Seth nodded his head.

Once Seth was up on Roman's shoulders, he started to mess with the vent a bit. It wouldn't budge at first, but once Seth had hit it again, it busted open and out came Stephanie McMahon's body, where her throat had been slit open, causing all the blood to spill and leak out onto Dean's face. We all screamed out in horror at the sight of Stephanie's dead body. Roman screamed so much that Seth had fallen from off of his shoulders, but luckily he was okay. But the people who weren't going to be okay, was CM Punk and AJ Lee. "You two are going to jail!" I shouted at the both of them again.

"Like hell we are! AJ and I are innocent!" Punk shouted back at me as he stood in front of AJ, protecting her. "No... she's innocent... YOU'RE NOT!" Someone said from the doorway of the room. We all looked over to see a beaten up Hunter, Triple H, entering the room. He looked as if he had just taken a beating. "Whoa, man. What happened to you?! Where have you been?!" I asked him as he walked in further, standing in front of the entire roster. "AJ Lee is innocent. It's her husband! CM Punk! He did this! He's the murderer!" "WHAT?!" Punk yelled out in disbelief as more people gasps in shocked. "Shane and I wanted to help out. So, we left Steph on the bench and tried to look for clues too. He and I separated. I went to check upstairs. Soon as I did, I walked in on Punk stuffing Stephanie's body up in that vent. He saw me, chased me down, and beat me senseless! Probably did the same to Shane because I couldn't find him anywhere." Hunter told us as we all glared at Punk. Even AJ looked at her husband in utter shock and disbelief.

"Come on, you guys! Are you seriously gonna believe that crap?!" Punk defended then he looked at AJ. "Phil?" She said to him as tears began to well up in her eyes. "April, he's lying. Out of all the people in this room, you have to be the one to believe me." He spoke to her before turning to all of us again. "Listen to me, it's all lies! All of it is garbage! He's lying!" "Oh, so I'd kill my own wife, her brother, and her father?! You sick bastard!" Triple H charged towards Punk who quickly dashed out of the room. "AFTER HIM!" I shouted as all the men went after both Triple H and Punk.

We ran down to the main room of the Manor, where I had seen Hunter chase after Punk into the dining room. "There! They went that way!" We ran into the dining room as Punk ran around the table and Triple H still couldn't catch up to him. "What are you guys waiting for?! GET HIM!" Triple H ordered all of us. "NO! Listen to me! DO NOT TRUST HIM! He's lying to you all!" Punk yelled at us. "DO NOT TRUST THOSE MCMAHONS! He's apart of them. You gotta believe me!" Punk begged as we charged up on him slowly, that is, until Braun came out from the crowd of men and tackled Punk down to the ground. "You're gonna GET THESE HANDS!" He yelled. "Well actually, he's gonna go to jail." Kevin sarcastically corrected him. I didn't know who to believe, but we had finally caught someone after this long night of horror. I was just glad that it was all over now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CM Punk... 😠

Does that surprise you? 👀

To be continued...