The List of Vince McMahon

(Renee Young P.O.V)

After all the chaos of everyone bickering and fighting over who killed Vince McMahon, we stood surprised at the secret room that was suddenly revealed to us all. "Kevin, what did you do?!" Natalya shouted at him as he stood there in shock, just like the rest of us. "I-I... I don't know! Everyone was fighting and when I tried to stand clear of it, I got pushed and fell down! My hand hit one of the tiles on the floor or something and then... and then that happened!" Kevin tried to explain as he pointed towards the secret room. The room was dark and creepy. No one dared to take a step closer.

"Alright, everybody stand back! This could be dangerous..." Roman said as he stepped up to go into the secret room. Dean and Seth stepped up too, standing side by side with Roman as he took a look at the both of them. "You think we're gonna let you go in there by yourself?" Seth asked him. "No way. It's all of us or no one." Dean said as Roman nodded, thanking them for having his back. My boys! "Here we go." Roman said as the three of them went to walk inside. Roman peeked his head in to see that there was a staircase, leading down to another room. Seth motioned for me and the rest of the large group to follow behind them as they lead the way down the stairs. Shield style!

Once we all made it down, the secret room was revealed to be an office of some sort. Why would Vince McMahon have a secret office in his mansion? We all looked around the small room for more clues. All I could see was that there were bookshelves, a desk and chair, a lamp, books, and some notes lying on top of his desk. I went to take a look at them before handing them over to Roman. "Check these notes out..." I said as I handed the notes over to Roman and he gave them a read. "These aren't notes, Renee. It's a list." Roman said as he raised and eyebrow at the list. "The List of Jericho?!" Kevin shouted as a few people laughed. "I know I'm on that list for sure." He said. "Me too, but I don't care." Dean mentioned and I glared at him. "So am I. Only because Jericho didn't wanna walk with Elias." Elias shrugged. "Will you three be quiet! What is the list, Roman?!" I shouted at the three of them before turning my attention back to Roman.

"Vince McMahon made a list of all his wrongdoings towards every single one of us, so he could make amends tonight. It looks like, we're ALL on it." Roman said. "AJ, Vince McMahon tried to make you hallucinate and dance with dinosaurs in outer space?" Roman looked at her and everyone started to mumble a few choice words. "Yeah, he did. I declined that idea because he made it seem like mental illness is a laughing matter, when clearly it isn't. He didn't like that I turned it down, so he got mad and took me off TV for months." AJ explained. "God, that's awful." I said to her as a lot of the crowd had agreed with me. "And Titus, he fined you for sixty thousand dollars, only because you touched him?" Roman asked Titus as we all looked over at him. "Yep. I was trying to tell him to watch out, so Stephanie McMahon could walk by first. You know, ladies first, right? But Vince didn't hear me because the arena was so loud. So, I tried to move him back a little, but he overreacted." Titus explained. This list of wrongdoings Vince wrote sure made him look like the worst boss in the world. Was he though?

"Oh my God, what's this?!" Roman made a disgusted face as he read more of Vince's wrongdoings towards all of us. "What is it?" I asked. "Alexa, Vince has been blackmailing you?" Roman asked her as she stood there in shock. "What? What do you mean?" She asked, seeming to be just as surprised as the rest of us. "Come on, Alexa. It says it right here on the list. Vince has been blackmailing you... for a blowjob?" Roman hesitated to say it, but as I took a look at the list in his hands, it indeed had that written on it, in Vince McMahon's hand writing. "Okay, okay... look it's true! Vince promised me a lot of things... only for ONE blowjob." Alexa confessed with a look of shame on her face. Gasps filled the room as everyone either looked at Alexa with sympathy on their face or shame. "If I didn't take him up on that promise, he threatened to bury me, take me off TV, and eventually fire me for no reason. He said he would even reveal to Murphy that I had done it... even though I didn't...yet. I love my career and Murphy so much. So, I did what I had to do to or else he would have ruined my career, my relationship, and my life." She explained. Vince is disgusting.

"As much as I wanna feel sympathetic for you, that sounds like a pretty good motive to me." Punk said as he glared at Alexa. "What are you saying?" She glared back at him. "He was blackmailing you and since the truth of this blackmail hasn't been revealed until now, that means it was still going on. Vince is dead now, meaning you won't have to worry about him blackmailing you anymore. You killed him!" Punk shouted, blaming Alexa. "WHAT?! No, that's not true at all! I would never kill anybody! NEVER!" Alexa Bliss defended herself. Some felt sympathetic for her, while a majority believed the same as Punk. Me, on the other hand, didn't know what to believe in. What seemed to be the most true was that Alexa had killed Vince McMahon, as most had turned against her.

"Alexa, just surrender. It's all over now." Nia said to Alexa as half the women on the roster approached Alexa to take her down. "REALLY, NIA?! Come on! You guys don't believe that I'm the one who..." Alexa was cut off by a sudden clap of loud thunder. It was so loud, that lightning must've struck because the lights had went out again. If the secret office wasn't creepy before, it was definitely creepy now. I couldn't see anything, but I did hear the sound of feet running away. After a minute, the lights had flickered back on and everyone looked around the room. "OH MY GOD, SHE'S GONE!" I yelled out as everyone gasped when they realized Alexa Bliss had disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Renee's a Shield fan! 😂

How do you guys feel about that list?

What happened to Alexa?!

What do you think will happen next?

Stay tuned!

Votes/Comments =  💛👻💛

Byeee!