What Happens In The Dark...

(A.J. Styles P.O.V)

"Alexa!" I called out to her, but got no response again. "Oh, like she's gonna answer you, A.J." Charlotte said as she glared at me. I walked hand in hand with my wife and just shook my head at her comment. The three of us continued to walk down the long and dark hallway, in search of Alexa Bliss. I was gonna pull Charlotte aside and confront her about the way she's been acting towards me all night long, but I didn't wanna raise any suspicions. Especially not in front of Wendy. "Oh Allen, there's a restroom right there! I can use that one real quick." Wendy stopped me as she saw a bathroom nearby. "Okay baby, you go on now. Charlotte and I will wait right here for ya'." I said to her as she headed inside the bathroom. As soon as she closed the door, I heard Charlotte mumble something as she walked further down the hall.

"Charlotte, where you going?" I followed behind her. "We're supposed to be looking for Alexa, not waiting around for Wendy." Charlotte said in a bitter tone. "Char, what's going on with you? You've had an attitude towards me all night. What have I done to you?" "Nothing A.J. Go and wait for Wendy, I'll go look for Alexa by myself." "Oh, it's something and I ain't leavin' you all alone." I said as we walked down the hall together, not too far away from the bathroom. This hallway was the creepiest place in the entire house. It looked almost like a museum. Vince had a lot of statues and portraits all over the walls. It was beyond creepy. "Careful. She could be hiding behind one of these huge statues." Charlotte warned me as she took a look around.

"Alexa! Alexa! It's A.J. Styles! Please answer if you're in here!" I shouted out loudly again, only to have Charlotte scoff at me. "See, something is clearly wrong with you, Char! Every single thing that I do pisses you off." "Do you hear yourself? She isn't gonna answer you, A.J." "You don't care about that at all. Something else is bothering you and we ain't leavin' until you tell me, Charlotte." I said to her sternly, setting her straight. "Why'd you bring Wendy here?" She asked me and I gave her a look of confusion. Out of all things, I should have known that Wendy was what was bothering her the most. "What do ya' mean? She was my plus one tonight." "You're one out of like four people to actually bring a plus one, A.J.! You knew I'd be here, so why'd you bring her?!" She yelled in my face, causing me to get angry. "What did you want me to do? Leave her at home?!" "Why not?" "She's my wife, Charlotte!" "Then why do you fuck me?!"

Silence grew between us as I had paused when Charlotte hit me with that question. I was angry but that question had me stunned. I just didn't know how to answer it. "You need to lower your voice." I said to her as I began to pace back and forth. "Why? Why should I?" She questioned me. "Don't do this right now, Charlotte." I told her. "Why not? You asked me what was wrong and I told you. Now why can't you answer me? Huh?" Charlotte kept going on and on. As much as I wanted to give her an answer, to make her quiet down, I couldn't tell her the truth. The truth was hard for me to admit, not only to her but to myself as well.

"You have a wife. So, why do you do it, A.J.?" She kept the questions coming. "Why do you fuck me when you have a wife at home?!" "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, CHARLOTTE!" I yelled in her face. "There! Are ya' happy now? I admit it! I'm in love with you!" She stood there staring at me in complete shock. "You wanted an answer and there it is. It's true. I love you, Charlotte. I wasn't supposed to fall for you. It was just a sex thing to me at first but my feelings got involved. I fell outta love with Wendy and fell in love with you. I knew it was bad because you would never feel the same way, so I've been trying to make things work with Wendy." I explained to her as she just stood there in silence. "I'm... I'm sorry, Char... I just..." "No, A.J... look..." She said to me as she weakly pointed down the hallway.

I turned around to see what Charlotte was pointing at and there stood an open-mouthed Wendy. She looked stunned, completely shocked, and mostly heartbroken after what she had just witnessed. I wasn't sure how much of that she had heard but I knew it was enough to make her cry. "Now Wendy, look... I-I can explain..." I said to her as calmly as I could but she slowly took a few steps back, to get even further away from me. I reached my hand out and started to walk towards her but in the blink of an eye, she ran off. "Wendy... WENDY! WENDY!" I yelled as I chased after her, leaving Charlotte behind in the hallway full of statues. Unfortunately, I had lost sight of her. I was now on the hunt for my wife and Alexa Bliss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH, WENDYYYY! 😂😂

Poor Wendy though...

CharStyles? 😍😍😍

What happens in the dark will soon come to light...

What will happen next? 👀

Stay tuned!

Votes/Comments = 💙🎃💙

Byeee!