What Was That?!

(Nikki Bella P.O.V)

"Okay, umm... Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and Seth Rollins." "Well, I'm definitely fucking Dean because I know he's crazy in bed. I'd marry Seth Rollins because he's a sweetheart. And I'd kill Roman Reigns." Brie answered. "You'd kill Roman Reigns? Brianna, are you out of your mind? He's so hot, I'd definitely marry him." I said and Brie shook her head. "He's a good looking guy, I just don't see the hype though." "I'd honestly expect you to say that. You married Daniel Bryan." "Okay Nikki, that's just rude. How dare you even say that?" Brie rolled her eyes at me and I chuckled. "I don't wanna play this stupid game anymore." "Come on, Brie. You're that upset? I wasn't even being serious." "Whatever, Nicole. Let's play something else."

"Fine." I said as Brie and I walked down a long hallway. This place was huge and very creepy. I found it quite odd that Vince lived at a place like this. It wasn't exactly my cup of tea but I guess we all like different kinds of things. Brie and I had been assigned to check this specific hallway. It was empty. We even checked some of the rooms in this hall and all were mostly empty. Nothing was on this hall. So to pass the time, Brie and I had been playing games until we could find another clue or at least find Alexa Bliss. "Okay, let's play the song game." "The song game? What's that?" Brie asked. "It's not rocket science, Brie. The song game is exactly that. We each take turns singing part of a song and one of us has to guess what song it is." I explained to Brie and she nodded her head. "Okay, you first." She said.

"Alright, hmm..." I thought for a minute before thinking of a song to sing. "Right now I'm in a state of mind, I wanna be in like all the time." I sang as Brie instantly cut me off. "Oh, that's No Tears Left To Cry by Ariana Grande. "Yes! Okay your turn. "Um, let's see..." Brie took a minute or so as we continued to walk down the never ending hallway. "It's you, babe. And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe. And I could try to run, but it would be useless. You're to blame. Just one hit of you, I knew..." "Never Be The Same by Camila Cabello!" I shouted as Brie chuckled. "Yes, that's right! Your turn." "Alright um... Man, fuck yo pride. Just take it on back, boy, take it on back, boy. Take it back all night. Just take it on back, take it on back..." "Um...that's a hard one, Nikki." "Come on, Brie! How can you not know that song?!" "It's not my fault we don't have the same music taste, Nik...wait..."

"What?" I asked Brie as she stopped in her tracks and froze. "What? What is it, Brie?" "We didn't check this room, did we?" She asked and I looked over at this room at the end of the hall. "Um, I don't think so...should we?" "No. Definitely not. I have a bad feeling about this room...we shouldn't go in there." Brie said as she took my hand and we turned to walk back the other way. Just as we did, I heard a sudden thud coming from that same room. "What was that?" I stopped as I looked back at the door. "What was what?! Come on, Nicole." "No, wait a minute, Brie. Something's in there. I heard it!" "And? So what if something's in there. It's none of our business." "It could be Alexa! I think we should check it out. Just to make sure." I said to Brie as I walked back over towards the door. "Ugh, Nicole."

"Look, I know you don't wanna check it out, so I'll just go in by myself, Brianna." "No. I am not letting you go in there by yourself. We go in together. We were born together, so if we go in there and there just so happens to be a murderer on the other side, then we die together too." Brie said as she took my hand in hers again. We had no idea what was inside this mysterious room, but there was only one way to find out: go inside. "Alright, we can't go inside like scary little bitches, Brie. We've both got to be Fearless and go full Brie Mode on Alexa, if it's her. Okay?" "Okay. On three..." Brie said as both of us turned to face towards the door. "One..." We counted in unison. "Two... THREE!" We bursted into the room and screamed out loud at the top of our lungs at what we had saw...

The three members of the Riott Squad screaming right back at us, at the top of their lungs. "AHHHHH.....WHY ARE WE STILL SCREAMING?!" Ruby Riott yelled as all of the screaming suddenly came to a stop. I held my hand over my heart. It was beating so quick that it felt like I had just ran a marathon. "What are two doing in here?" Sarah Logan asked us as Brie and I took a second to settle down. "We were assigned to check every room in this hallway. So far, there was nothing in any room, except for this one. Which was weird." Brie explained. "What are you three doing in here?" I asked them. "Well, we got assigned to this room. The game room, as you can see." Ruby said as Brie and I took a look around the room. There were board games stacked up on the shelves, dart boards on the walls and a pool table in the middle of the room. "Yeah, we checked this whole room already. It's clear of Bliss." Liv Morgan said. "Then what are you three still doing in here if it's clear now?" I asked them. "Yeah, aren't we all supposed to head back down to the main area when we're done?" Brie asked.

"Oh, we were about to just before you two bursted through the door. But then we decided to play a game of pool before we left." Ruby explained. "You two wanna play with us?" Liv asked us as Brie and I looked at each other and shrugged. "Sure, why not?" "Good. You girls can help us find the pool cues. We've been looking all over for them." Sarah said as all of us took a look around the game room for the cues. "I'm sure they're around here somewhere." Brie said as she and I checked over by the stack of games. "Hey! They're over here!" Liv shouted as she ran over towards the pool cues on the wall. As soon as she went over and pulled one of the cues off the wall, she screamed out in horror, sounding like she had fallen. "Liv? LIV?! LIV WHERE ARE YOU?!" Ruby called out to Liv, but got no response. "Liv!" "LIVVV!" LIV!" We all shouted for her but she was nowhere in sight. She was just here a second ago and now she was gone. "I heard her scream, but I don't know what happened!" "Me neither!" I shouted as the four of us stood around the room, lost and confused.

Suddenly, another scream out in horror could be heard from outside the room, causing us four to panic. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" "I dunno, but it sounded like Liv!" Ruby yelled. We jumped up in fear as the sound of another scream could be heard in the distance. "There it is again!" "Well we aren't gonna find out what it was by just standing here! COME ON!" And with that, the four of us ran out of the room to go figure out where the screams came from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What was that?! 😭

Who was screaming?!

Where's Liv Morgan?!

What will happen next?! 👀

Stay tuned to find out!

Votes/Comments = 👻👻👻

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 🎃🎃🎃

Byeee!