The Arrival

(Roman Reigns P.O.V)

"I can't fuckin' believe this shit." Dean hissed as he paced back and forth. "I second that." Seth said watching on as Dean continued to pace. I let out a soft sigh as I stood in place, holding my luggage in one hand, and a backpack on my shoulder. "I know it's fucked up, but there's no use in complaining." I said. "There's a lot to complain about!" "Complain for what? All of us had to be here. It was mandatory." I mentioned. "It wasn't mandatory. We're here against our wills!" Dean spat. "We're not here against our wills. It's not like the authority forced us to come." I spat back before Seth chimed in again. "Technically, they did force us. We were threatened to be fired if we didn't show up here this evening." "Exactly!"

"I still don't see the point in complaining. I don't want to be here today either. Let alone, spend an entire weekend at this place. You don't see me complaining." "You just did." Seth said with a snarky grin on his face. "Fuck you, Rollins." "Love you too, Reigns." "I got a bad feeling about this place." Dean said as he stopped his pacing and just glanced up at the huge, kinda eerie looking mansion. "You have a bad feeling about every place we go to." Renee said as she walked over with her luggage in hand. "Of course I do! Why wouldn't I? You've got to stay woke, baby! It's like a sixth sense that I've got but can't control. I get this feeling whenever I sense danger and I feel it right now." Dean explained which caused Renee, Seth, and I to exchange glances. We weren't sure if Dean was being Dean or if Dean was right. Who knows?

The place did give me a bad vibe. It was a huge mansion, in the middle of nowhere, sitting on top of a hill, surrounded by nothing but water and tons of trees that looked like a forest. Why did Vince McMahon buy this place? No clue. But he seemed to have put it to good use by inviting the whole roster here for a weekend stay. Unfortunately. My only question now was, when were they gonna let us inside?! 6pm was quickly approaching and Superstars were pulling up in cars left and right. We were told to be here and now all of us were outside, chatting while we waited for entry.

"Hey Rollins, look! Ya' girls here." Dean said with a grin as he pointed over towards a group of people stepping out of a car. Seth, Renee, and I all looked over to see the gorgeous raven haired Superstar herself, Paige, followed by Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville. Absolution. "Shut up, Ambrose! She's not my girl." Seth said as he quickly looked away so it wouldn't be obvious that he was more than happy to see Paige. "Sure, she's not your girl but you've been secretly in love with her for years! You might as well ask her out already while she's single again. You know in the blink of an eye, she'll be riding somebody else's dick soon." Dean said and Renee hit him on his arm. "Hey! Chill out! She's one of my best friends." Renee said. "Then you know it's true too." Dean smirked.

"Whatever, Dean." "Seth, I never knew you had a crush on Paige." Renee said. "How did you not know that? Literally everyone on the roster knows that Rollins is head over heels for her." I said to Renee. "That's not true!" Seth retorted. "It is." Dean and I both said in unison. "Shhh! Shhh! She's coming over here! Don't say a word!" Seth warned as she came over towards us, along with Mandy and Sonya. "What up, guys and Renee nee?!" Paige said as she smiled and hugged Renee. "What's up, Absolution?!" Seth said to them as he hugged the other two members and then Paige. Dean and I said nothing, which caused them to look us with confused faces. "What's up with you two?" Paige asked. "Oh, Seth told us not to say a word because you were coming over here." Dean said and I chuckled softly. "I hate you guys." Seth said with a facepalm. "We love you too."

"You guys are so weird." Paige said with a soft chuckle. "So, who else got this ridiculous letter in the mail, literally yesterday?" Sonya asked all of us. "I got mine Tuesday." I said. "We got ours on Wednesday." Renee said pointing between both her and Dean. "Sonya and I literally got ours just yesterday afternoon. Good thing we did!" Mandy said. "Damn right ya' did. If not, then we would've seen the Dissolution of Absolution." Dean said. "Oh please, Deano'! Absolution isn't going any fuckin' where. We're the best trio in the WWE." Paige said with a smirk and Seth laughed. "What's funny, Rollins?" "You are. The Shield is the best trio in WWE, not Absolution." "The lies. The lies. The lies. Absolution is the best." Paige said. "No. No. No. No. No. The Shield is the best." Seth said. "ABSOLUTION." "THE SHIELD." Seth and Paige went back and forth over and over again. I wish they'd go out already. "GET A ROOM!" I shouted and everyone laughed.

"We beg to differ." A sudden voice said and the seven of us turned to see none other than Ruby Riott, followed by Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan. "See, the Riott Squad is obviously the best trio in the WWE. We..." "Ruby? Babe? This isn't the time for one of your promos. M'kay pumpkin? None of us want to be here and believe me when I say that NO ONE wants to hear about how you think the Riott Squad is the best..." "LANA IS THE BEST! LANA NUMBER ONE!" *Clap, Clap* Lana and Rusev cut Paige off as they made their way over towards everyone as well.

I loved that all of us were happy and smiling, making each other laugh and what not, but truthfully, none of us wanted to be here right now. It was getting more and more crowded by the minute as almost everyone was here and waiting to head inside the place. Suddenly, things grew quiet when everyone noticed a very familiar, former talent walk over to join the group of us with his wife, AJ. CM Punk. "Wow, I didn't expect Punk to show up." "None of us did." I said as everyone stared but looked away because they were either intimidated, surprised, or just knew that Punk would say something to them. After making his shocking yet awkward arrival to the manor, everyone got back to their normal conversations.

And just as we did, the doors to the mansion started to open up slowly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feeling spooked yet? 👻

Saige? 😍

Absolution or Riott Squad?

Shield?

If you were there, would you be surprised to see Punk? 👀

What did you think of this chapter?

What do you think will happen next?

Votes/Comments = 💚👻💚

Byeee!