It's You!

(Roman Reigns P.O.V)

"Alright. NOBODY leaves this room until Ziggler gets back." I ordered. "Okay, I agree with you, Roman. But something ain't right here." Dean said to me and I gave him a confused look. "What are you talking about, Deano'?" I asked him. "So you mean to tell me that I'm the only one to notice that Triple H, Stephanie, AND Shane are missing?!" Dean pointed out as everyone took a look around the room. I looked over at the empty bench where the three of them were earlier. Last time I checked, Triple H and Shane were trying to wake Stephanie McMahon up after she had passed out when she saw her dad dead. Now, the three of them where nowhere to be seen.

"OH MY GOD, Dean's right! For like the first time ever!" Renee shouted. "I told y'all to stay woke but nobody listens to the lunatic." Dean said. "I told you guys from the beginning, DO NOT TRUST THOSE MCMAHONS!" Punk shouted. "But that's impossible! Stephanie was still passed out on the bench when we left to split up." I said to the shocked crowd. "Well, she's not there now. Neither are those other two idiots." Punk spat. "Ugh... what happened?" We all turned our attention over to the other side of the main room to see that John Cena was finally getting up. "JOHN! You're okay!" Nikki yelled out in happiness as she ran over to Cena and hugged him. "Yeah, I'm fine but my head hurts. What's going on? Cena asked.

"What's going on is Stephanie's the murderer!" Dean shouted. "Wait a second, we don't know that yet!" I shouted back at him. "Then it has to be Hunter or Shane!" Seth shouted and I shook my head. "Neither one of them were with us this whole time! It has to be one of them!" Alicia Fox panicked. "I think it's all three of them!" Punk shouted again. "Stephanie was unconscious!" Ember Moon yelled at them. "Yeah, but she could have woken up and killed Wendy!" A.J Styles accused. "And Alexa!" Nia Jax yelled. "And what about Hunter and Shane?!" Braun shouted. "This is all speculation! We don't know if either one of them is the murderer!" Daniel Bryan yelled.

Here it was again. All the yelling. All the shouting. Turning against each other for having a different opinion. And accusing one another once again. Complete chaos had broke out. Not a second of it was getting us any closer to solving the mystery. Mostly, everyone was accusing either Stephanie, Triple H, or Shane. Neither of us knew for sure if either one of them was the murderer. But something wasn't adding up. The three were here earlier and now they're all gone. I wasn't quick to accuse anyone, I just wanted to get out of here. Hopefully, Ziggler made it up to the roof by now and was able to call the police.

(Dolph Ziggler P.O.V)

I headed up the long stairs, all the way up to the top floor. I took out my phone to see if I had at least a small signal on it yet, but there were still no bars. "Dammit! No service." I hissed to myself. I needed to get up higher and the roof was my last option. I wasn't sure how I would be able to get up to the roof, but I needed to get some kind of signal. The whole roster was depending on me to make this call so we can all make it out of here alive. We couldn't afford to lose another life tonight. All of us already would be traumatized from this horrific night. We didn't need anymore trauma to happen. So it was up to me and I just had to find a way.

It was scary being up here on the highest floor all alone. It was creepy and dark. The sound of the thunder and whenever the lightning struck made it even scarier. But I had to put on a brave face and find a way to get up to the roof. I checked a few of the rooms around here and none of which could help me get any higher than I already was. I continued on down the hallway and the further I walked, the sound of the pouring rain outside began to sound more clear. That was weird, considering that I wasn't on the outside but stuck inside of this house. Looking down the hall, I noticed that one of the doors I hadn't checked was cracked opened. I questioned if I should go in there or not. It seemed like some kind of trap because it was weird that this was the only door open like this. But maybe on the other side of this door, was a way up to the roof! I had to take a risk and go for it.

I creeped up to the open door and pushed it all the way open. It lead to another hallway with a seemingly large window at the end of it. I took a big gulp and headed down towards the window, only to see that it actually wasn't a window. It was a balcony! No wonder I could hear the rain so clearly. The balcony wasn't exactly a way up to the roof, but it was an entrance to getting outside. I opened up the doors to the balcony and stepped out into the pouring rain, instantly getting soaked. I looked down at the ground and realized that I was really high up. Not as high as the roof but high enough. Now that I was outside, I had to have at least a faint signal to make a call.

I took out my cell phone again and held it up in the air. "Come on... come on." I said to myself as I paced back forth. Praying that I could get some kind of signal, call the police, and save us all! I stared at my phone, frantically waiting for at least one bar signal to pop up and seconds later, it did! "Yes!" I cheered as I quickly dialled 911 but before I could even make the call, I heard footsteps approaching me. I quickly turned around and saw someone. "Hey. What are you doing up here?" I questioned them. "Hellllooo! Are you okay?" They kept slowly approaching me with something in their hand. "Wait a minute... what the hell is this?! OH MY GOD... IT'S YOU! You're the one who's been killing everybody!" I pointed towards them as I backed up and warned them to take it easy. "Stay back, stay back!" I took steps back further and further until I was backed to the edge of the balcony.

I looked down as I hovered over the edge, trying my best not to fall over the edge. As soon as I looked back up, they hit me across the head with the hard item in their hand. It hurt like hell but the scariest part was when they pushed me over the edge of the balcony. Where I fell to my death...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RIP DZ 😞

Who did that?! 👀

Who is the murderer?!

What will happen next? 👀

Stay tuned!

Votes/Comments = 💚👻💚

Byeee!