1》Secrets

"There are two types of secrets: the kind you want to keep in, and the kind you don't dare to let out."

"Jeeeeon Jungkook!"

"Jeeeeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook's eyes widened and he turned around at the sound of the melodious and cheery female voice, that had erupted behind him.

There she was. His best friend Jisoo, probably the only girl he had ever felt comfortable with. The tall girl was beautiful, with sleek long black hair and a pair of pretty brown doe eyes.

Jungkook laughed. "Jisoo! How come no matter where I am, you manage to creep up on me?" Jungkook's voice was rather light and innocent sounding, but with a deeper undertone that matched his age.

Jisoo grinned and flashed her bright teeth at him. "I've got a bestfriend tracking system." She said jokingly, moving to walk beside him. "So what are you doing today?"

Jungkook shrugged. He brought his hand up and wiped his light brown bangs away from his eyes. "I still need to move into my dorm."

"I still can't believe we're both attending Korea's best university!" Jisoo exclaimed loudly, taking hold of Jungkook's hand and raising it to the air, as she did a little leap of victory.

"The Seoul National University is so big." He groaned at the thought of trying to find his way through the maze of buildings. The place seemed to stretch over at least 15 football fields.

Jungkook turned to Jisoo. "So where's your dorm?" He asked with a slight smile. Jisoo put on her ever-bright grin. "North part, Block A. Yours?"

"North Part, Block D." He answered. "Looks like we're not all too far apart." The two had just passed a coffee shop, when Jisoo tugged at Jungkook's white pullover and tried to drag him into the shop.

"I'm hungry, Kookie." She said when she saw the annoyed look in his eyes. Jisoo was always hungry. "There's this guy named Jin, and he's a huge foodie just like me." Jisoo said casually, as she hungrily eyed the delicious selection of cakes and tarts.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Oh, has little Jisoo found her soulmate?" He said mockingly. She laughed. "Oh Kookie, he's just a friend. Besides, he's one of your new dormmates. I've seen the list in your emails."

Jungkook let out a huff of surprise and glared at her. "My emails?! Jisoo how the hell did you get in there? We're best friends, but you can't just go and invade my privacy like that." He lamented, making wild gestures with his hands.

Jisoo gave him an unfazed look, as she payed for a blueberry tart she had chosen. "So what? We keep no secrets from each other. And your emails were boring anyway. Nothing juicy."