16》Hunter

Bighit: Let's surprise people out of the blue with a new song and tease a new album >:)

Me: Ok looks like a good day to update this story, when everyone is still dying and rolling on their floor from Euphoria...

IF YOU FORGOT WHAT HAPPENED LAST CHAPTER, I SUGGEST YOU GO BACK AND TAKE A QUICK PEEK. NOW BUCKLE UP AND GET READY FOR A LONG CHAPTER ;)

 ------------------------------------------

"I'd rather be the hunter than be the prey."

BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS

Seoul and several cities nearby have sunken into chaos and anarchy, following hundreds of citizens going berserk and suddenly showing violent behaviour.

Several stores and large supermarkets have been ransacked and robbed by big mobs of people, some of which having fought brutally over basic food products. 63 people have died in the ensuing fights. The number of injured people is still unknown, but is estimated to be twice as high as the death count.

The public is still clueless as to why many citizens are suddenly going crazy and dealing with increased appetites, but the violent situation is being managed by the local police.

What is now being dubbed as the "Hunger Epidemic" by media, is going to be researched by a team of doctors from the Seoul Medical Institute in the next couple of days.

There was a crushing silence while the three young men watched the horrifying scenes shown on the flickering screen, mouths agape and eyes slightly moist. Wrinkles and lines tightly wove themselves into their youthful faces, a telltale sign of anguish and frustration.

Hoseok buried his face in his hands and sighed.

"It's not a virus or anything else. I think Jin is right, this is happening because of him. These are simple people, suddenly beating each other to death for food, drugs or alcohol. Knowing Jin, he must feel really horrible right now." Hoseok mumbled sadly, before switching off the TV.

"I don't get how that's Jin's fault." Jimin retorted with a frown. He couldn't accept that someone like his friend could be capable of doing this.

"I'm not quite sure, but my theory is that him becoming his sin and becoming a demon, has given him the power to inflict his sin on others. As he is still pretty new to this, he cannot control his power and therefore his sin is getting out of hand and spreading to people who are already susceptible to gluttony, or those whose weakness is consuming anything from food to forbidden substances."

"What can we do to stop this?" Jungkook asked worriedly. "What if Jisoo and Lalisa are affected? My family? All of our families?"