2》Club Red

"Red is the color of life. It's blood, passion, rage. Beginnings and violent ends. Red is the color of love. Beating hearts and hungry lips. Roses, Valentines, cherries. Red is the color of shame. Crimson cheeks and spilled blood. Broken hearts, opened veins."

Jungkook had been so occupied with getting to know his new dormmates, that he had almost forgotten the time

Jungkook had been so occupied with getting to know his new dormmates, that he had almost forgotten the time. He had easily gotten along with them and was relieved to have found new friends so quickly.

Jin was a real glutton, and had stocked the whole damn fridge and cupboards with food. He had also made everyone dinner: Fried fish in soy sauce, with sticky rice and steamed vegetables. It had tasted exceptional.

Jin wanted to become a model and singer, but his parents wanted him to still study regardless. So there he was, studying Business and Business Administration just like Jungkook. But he sure had the looks for modeling Jungkook thought, afterall Jin was tall, broad shouldered and fit despite his constant food binges. His chiseled face was extremely handsome too, and his pink dyed parted bangs completed the look.

Jimin had come from Busan to study Performing Arts and Art History. To Jungkook's delight both he and Hoseok were good dancers, just like him.

Hobi, as Hoseok prefered to be called, was a literal ray of sunshine. His smile was even brighter than Jisoo's, which in Jungkook's mind was a pretty damn big achievement. Hobi was incredibly cheerful and kept on cracking jokes or doing silly things, resulting in the others laughing. He was tall and slim, but with thighs toned from dancing and a sixpack he was proud of. He had orange reddish bangs that seemed to glow in the setting sun. Although his face was a little longer than average, it was very handsome.

Jungkook found it amusing, that he and his roommates all had similar hairstyles. The four had been sitting at the dining table for a long time, when Jungkook decided to check his watch."Damn, It's 8 PM and I don't even have a costume yet. Jisoo is going to kill me."

Jimin let out a surprised noise. "Do you mean Wong Jisoo? You know her too?" He flashed a smile.

Jin started to talk right in the middle of Jimin. "Are you going to the halloween party? The one at Club Red?"

"Yeah I mean Jisoo Wong, and I guess I know her pretty well, considering she's my best friend." Jungkook answered with an inquisitive look.

He turned to Jin. "It's that party. Not that I wanted to go, but she talked me into it." He added an eyeroll for good measure.

Jin smiled and patted his shoulder. "Don't worry little maknae, your hyung is here to protect you. I'll be at the party too."