7》Love?

"It's terrible to lose someone we love, but it's even worse to lose ourselves while loving them."

Two weeks had passed since Jungkook and Namjoon's first training

Two weeks had passed since Jungkook and Namjoon's first training. Everything was going well. The two were improving each day, and had started their part time jobs. Jungkook became a kind of business assistant and trainee to Taehyung, while Namjoon was placed as an advisor due to his intelligence.

The first semester at their university had started, and Jungkook, Jimin, Jin and Hoseok were usually busy with their classes. In their free time Jungkook and Jimin joined Hoseok at his dance school.

Jungkook had worked up the courage to ask Lalisa out, and she had agreed. Their first date had been amazing.

As Jimin stared at his phone, he couldn't help but smile. He and this one guy had started texting since a week, and they were going to meet up today.

He felt his heart flutter at the thought of finally meeting the stranger that he had met through Tinder. He was so kind and caring, and made him feel special. His words alone charmed him in a way noone else had ever managed to. Jimin quickly checked his phone to see if he had texted him anything.

V1995:
Hey Jimin ;)

Jiminie21:
Hey ♡

V1995:
Can't wait to see your
beautiful face and hear your angelic voice today...

Jiminie21:
Aww V that's so sweet
but you don't even know
what it sounds like xD

V1995:
If it's as pure as your heart,
then it really must be beautiful

Jiminie21:
Oml stop it, you're making me blush and I'm not even with you

V1995:
That's the effect I have on people ;) You'll see hahahah

Jiminie21:
Oooh can't wait xD
We meet at 12 right?

V1995:
Yes, at the jiog-ui cafe.
See you soon!

Jiminie21: See you there!

Jimin was still smiling when he put his phone away. All my life I've been too scared to accept who I am. But now I'm actually going on date with a guy I like!
He blushed and sighed.

"Hey Jiminie! Where are you going?"

Jimin turned to Jin, who was making himself some cereal.