3》Boy meets Evil

"Never open the door to a lesser evil, for other and greater ones invariably come in after it."

"My power is weak, Yoongi

"My power is weak, Yoongi."

Lucifer sat behind an expensive mahogany desk, hands folded in his lap, feet crossed on top of the desk. His leather chair creaked as he leaned back and closed his eyes. His mouth was pulled down in a frown, his brows were furrowed.

"There is too much positive energy around me, even for a party that should be filled with all kinds of temptations. It is weakening my power. Especially those men. Most of them haven't even tapped into their sin yet." He said venomously, "That damned Jungkook, that Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon are totally clean. How can this be possible?"

His eyes opened and inside them Yoongi could see a burning red fire of anger and impatience. That look didn't faze him one bit. He let out a long yawn and sat down on a leather chair.

"Patience isn't really your thing, huh? For someone as greedy as you, patience could be pretty damn useful." Yoongi muttered.

The devil's jaw clenched. He leaned forward and stared into the half closed eyes of Yoongi. "Patience is the virtue opposite of wrath. Why should I possess it?

Yoongi raised his eyes up to his, before looking away again.
"Alot of people possess patience."

Lucifer growled.
"I am NOT one of those people. I don't need patience to get what I want."

Yoongi laughed and took out another one of his joints. He put it in the corner his mouth and raised his hand to light it up. "So you admit you're missing something. Isn't that a weakness?"

Yoongi suddenly found himself pinned to the floor with a hand gripping his throat roughly. Lucifer's face was just inches from his. His eyes were completely black and the fire in them was burning even more furiously than before. His teeth were sharp and looked dangerous.

"How dare you speak like that!" He spat, "Whose side are you on Yoongi? How can you dare to suggest that a man like me should make use of a virtue?" His hot breath blew into Yoongi's face.

Yoongi was still under the devil's grip, but he just laughed. Yoongi didn't stop for a while, and Lucifer just watched him. He felt confused. And he hated it. Any sign of vulnerability or insecurity was bad. He had known Yoongi for a long time, but he was just as unpredictable as he had been at the beginning.

"Oh Lucifer," Yoongi chuckled, "I was just playing around a bit. Between my hazy drug filled sessions and long naps, I like to have a little fun. Are a few provoking remarks too much to handle?"