6》 Fire and Water

"There's fire in my heart and there are tears in my eyes. They show how alive I am."

Jungkook excused himself to use the bathroom

Jungkook excused himself to use the bathroom. He entered it and froze when he saw a face in front of the bathroom window.

This was the fifth floor. There was no way somebody could be at the window. He thought he had to be dreaming, so he blinked twice. But the face was still there, and now it was grinning at him. The window was made of blurred glass, so he could barely make out any features.

Jungkook backed away and leaned against the door, staring at the window with wide eyes.

"Hey, could you maybe open the window?" A muffled voice asked.

"What the-"

A hand rose up and knocked against the window several times.

Jungkook shuddered. "Who are you?" He asked, "Are you some kind of ghost?"

"I'm Taehyung, you idiot! Who else can just appear like that at a 5th floor window?"

Jungkook felt relieved. Even though the whole thing was kind of bizarre, he could at least be sure that no evil spirit was haunting him.

He moved to open the window and was greeted by Taehyung's face, which was grinning sheepishly.

"I thought you would send Suga. And you didn't say you could fly."

Taehyung growled in annoyance. "I forgot that I promised Suga some free time. Once you promise that man something, he will make sure he gets what was promised, so make sure you never promise him anything."

Jungkook peered over the edge of the window. Taehyung wasn't floating, like he had expected. He was effortlessly holding onto the window sill with one hand, seemingly not tired or strained at all.

"Yes, I can't fly. You don't have to look so puzzled, Jungkook. I teleported here. You should come with me now."

Jungkook let out a frustrated noise.

"Are you serious?! Again? This is the second time that I'm taken away, when I was about to spend time with Lal-"

He paused for a second. Was letting Taehyung know of a person he cared for, good? Probably not.

"With my friend." He finished.

"You can spend time with her later."