12》Prophecy

"A prophecy for you,
A prophecy for me
What the future holds,
In my eyes you will see
The good and the bad,
One will happen of both
Which outcome will win
you determine by oath"

"A prophecy for you,A prophecy for meWhat the future holds,In my eyes you will seeThe good and the bad,One will happen of bothWhich outcome will winyou determine by oath"

"I really failed that maths exam." Jimin muttered, looking down sadly at his green bubble tea.

"I did really well." Jungkook said cheerfully.

Jisoo nudged him playfully. "Yah, of course you did well! You're the golden maknae of our class."

The three had headed to a little coffee shop on campus after their exam. Jisoo was drinking a strawberry milkshake, Jimin had his untouched green bubble tea and Jungkook was enjoying a latte macchiato.

"What are you all doing today?" Jisoo asked.

Jimin cleared his throat. "We had a little fight this morning, so us and the hyungs are going for some movies and popcorn tonight. We figured that some more time together was just what we needed."

"Aww and I wasn't invited?" Jisoo pouted, before laughing it off.

"Sorry Soo, it's a boys night." Jungkook replied with a wink. "Anyways, after class I still need to go work. My boss needs me. I think I'll make it back in time for the movies though."

Jisoo grinned. "Is it that boss from club red? You never told me how that meeting went. How's your work? Is the boss hot?"

Jungkook laughed awkwardly. If Jisoo knew what he had been through, she would probably lock her precious best friend in her closet and never let him out again.

"Umm I guess you'd think he's hot but that's not the point right now. And work is fine, I guess."

Jisoo smirked mischieviously and wiggled her eyebrows. "What's his name? Can I get his number?"

Jungkook looked to Jimin for help, but he looked just as lost. As if on cue, the door beside them opened and Namjoon stepped in, looking refreshed and professional in his black suit and sunglasses. Jungkook's eyes widened and he jumped up, almost throwing the tall man over when he hugged him.

"Namjoon! You're alive! Oh my god, I thought you died!" Jungkook cried out in relief.

Jimin groaned and buried his face in his hands. You're so stupid Jungkook, Jisoo is still here!

"Wait isn't that the guy from the club? The former dean of students? He almost died? You guys are friends?" Jisoo shot out questions like a machine gun, her eyes alternating between Namjoon and Jungkook. She looked a little suspicious, not quite trusting him.