11》Emotions

"Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions."

BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS

Countless rumours and conspiracy theories surrounding yesterday's events have been circulating on the internet. Tonight we bring you a special report, to provide you with the newest information regarding this matter.

[The screen switches to a reporter standing outside a building, with police cars in the background]

Local police stand before a mystery, as they investigate the unusual case that happened at the Grand Hilton Hotel in Dongsan-gu district, yesterday morning.

Around 11:45am, worried hotel guests reported hearing gunshots from the floors above, as well as screams and breaking glass.

Witnesses living near the Grand Hilton, claim to have seen explosions on the higher floors, as well as unusually bright lights.

Hotel staff alarmed the authorities and went up to check on the higher floors. One of the hotel's most prestigious conference rooms on the thirty third floor has been found completely destroyed and showing traces of blood.

Many walls are missing large chunks of concrete. Bullets from unidentified weapons have been found as well.

Manager Lim Yeonwoo has confirmed that nothing has been stolen, and that none of the hotel guests were in danger. The evidence instead suggests that a violent fight has taken place between the two parties that booked the conference room.

Hours before the crime scene was found, a business meeting was scheduled between the two parties in the now destroyed conference room. The guest list of the meeting has been checked, and has shown that all identities are fake and do not exist in the police database. The listed companies are inexistant as well.

No DNA apart from blood has been found, and no injured men have been seen in or around the building after officers stormed it at 12:16am.

[The camera moves to reveal a distressed police officer]

Officer Park Jae-hyun:
"I've never experienced anything like this in my entire career. We arrived at what looked like a terrible crime scene, but no bodies or traces of life were found. The DNA in the dried blood has not yet been identifiable. Same applies to the found bullets. What really confuses me, is how and why they tore pieces of the walls out. I don't know how they did it, but you cannot do that with normal tools.

We can't exactly say yet what crimes were committed and by who. The participants of the business meeting are unidentifiable and not to be found. I want all civilians to stay calm and inform the police if they have any information regarding the case. Thank you."