Chapter 1

Jungkook's P.O.V
I woke up hearing giggles and laughter coming from downstairs. I stood up and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I went out the bathroom and changed my clothes and went downstairs. I arrived and saw jimin hyung and tae-hyung playing with a kid. Jin hyung noticed my presence and told me to come and eat. I went to the kitchen "Jin hyung who is that kid?" I asked hyung "It's .....

Our new little brother"" WHAT?!!" I said more like screamed i suddenly heard crying "Yah Jeon Jungkook your not allowed to scream anymore." Jin hyung sighed I heard Jimin hyung and Tae-hyung trying to calm the kid down "Okay so I'll tell you the rules since we have a little brother with us now Okay so Rule #1 No more screaming rule #2 No more staying late at night playing games or watching .....(and more sorry. I'm to lazy to right the rules 🙏)and his name is Jeon Sejun eomma and appa will get the kid after 8 months eomma just wants us to bond with Sejun and take care of him since their to busy to" after Jin hyung said the rules and anything I needed to know  I sat down and Jin hyung placed the food in front of me I waited for the others but they were taking so long "Jin hyung aren't the others going to come and eat?" I asked hyung "Oh sorry Kookie we already ate because we had to take care of Sejun and get ready" Jin hyung said I nodded I was a bit sad because I had no one to eat with me but it was fine after eating I washed my dirty dishes and saw the other are ready to leave "Oh hyungs wait I'll just get ready just give me-" "Oh sorry kookie remember were only allowed to bring one person in the building and we can't leave Sejun here but you're already grown up so you can take care of yourself" Yoongi hyung said I nodded and they left I felt lonely and decided to have a nice walk outside. The feeling of the warm breeze hitting my face was amazing It was just not the same without my hyungs.

Author's note
Yo guys so here's another story hope you like it I'll try to update this later or tomorrow.
I luv y'all 😘❤ btw jungkook is not an idol only Jin,Namjoon,Yoongi,J-Hope,Jimin,Taehyung are idols .(Their brothers)

(Their brothers)