Chapter 3

Jungkook's P.O.V
After crying for about 30 minutes and staying in my room for 2-3 hours I decided to go downstairs because I was hungry. Just in time it looks like the hyungs were just about to eat "Jungkook the hyungs already told us what you did and decide to confiscate your phone for 2 weeks." Jimin hyung said  I nodded and sat down. Jin hyung placed the food down and seeing the food made me loose my appetite "Jin hyung you never cook this food before" I stated "Why is there a problem ? it's Sejun's favorite food" Jin hyung said " Ah I'm not that hungry"I said pushing the plate away from me and standing up "Yah Jeon Jungkook why don't you just eat what's given to you many people can eat and your being a picky eater Jin hyung worked hard in making this food so just eat it. Okay?" Yoongi  hyung said angrily I sat down and stared at the food "Eat!" Yoongi hyung said loudly I picked up my chopsticks and ate it was delicious but I can't eat this I can feel it coming. After eating I immediately went to my room and went to the bathroom I vomited every thing I ate after vomiting I stood up feeling a bit dizzy. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that rashes already started appearing I immediately got my pills and drank it. It started getting harder for me to breath I took my oxygen tank I wore my mask and took deep breaths. I went to my bed and sat down I took my cream for my rashes I applied some after everything that happend I got tired and laid down and slept.
Time skip (next morning)
I woke up removed my mask and did my morning routine i wore my school uniform and went downstairs I saw that nobody was downstairs they already left I sighed and miss the old times when even if they were busy they would drop me off . I arrived at the gate a few minutes later I walked inside the classroom nobody was their except for Ms.Park "Good morning Ms.Park" I said smiling "Good morning " she said returning the smile.
Time skip ( Dissmisal)
It was dissmisal time before hyungs would come even if they just finished practice even if they are tired but this time no they didn't even call me come or anything. While walking back home I went to a store and bought snacks and other things. I went home it looks like the hyungs are already here I went to the sofa and placed the bags of food I bought next to me I haven't eaten since yesterday and I vomited that so. While I was eating i saw Jimin hyung carrying Sejun he placed the kid down the sofa the kid went closer to me I move farther away from the kid but he just kept getting closer he grabbed the food I was eating "Yah kid give that back" I said but he already took a bit out of it the kid started crying and had a hard time breathing just in time jimin hyung came back " Yah Jeon Jungkook what did you do?!" Jimin hyung shouted catching the other hyungs who were in their rooms attention "Tae get the bag in his room filled with the things he needs. Faster" jimin hyung shouted. "Jungkook what did you do again?!" Yoongi hyung shouted making me feel smaller than I already was " Nothing i-I wa-was ju-just ea-eating and the ki-kid just took a bite out of it" I said looking down and stuttering " You just can't do anything right" Hoseok hyung said tae-hyung already came back with the things the kid needs "I-i" i just ran outside crying. Nobody even ran after me I arrived at the park and sat down at the place I always went to if I felt sad it was my favorite tree.
You can't do anything right

It kept repeating in my head like a broken tape recorder. I kept crying. I'm so weak if anything bad happens I just keep crying. I brought my phone out my hyungs forgot to get it so I still have it with me I Facebook and saw a article about bts I clicked it
Bts little brother Sejun brought to the hospital because of allergic reaction bts states Jeon Jungkook their other brother accidentally feed Sejun chocolate which caused his allergic reaction.

After reading the article I went to look at the comments.
I can't believe their own brother would do that to his own little brother.
What kind of brother does that?!
He is nothing jealous of his own  little brother.
He should just die before he can hurt someone.
And more. Reading this hurt my heart.
Your useless.
Your hurting the people around you just die.
Nobody wants you alive.
I started hearing word coming from my head I covered my ears "Stop" I screamed hitting my head. I then felt tears streaming down my face.
I know a way to help you.

Author's note
So yeah this isn't really the best chapter but at least I updated😊 but I'll try  make it longer and better next time.
Baii~~♡◇☆