Chapter 9

Jin's P.O.V
When we arrived at the hospital the nurse then got Sejun and brought him to the check up room. We stayed outside waiting silently. After about 38 or 46 minutes the doctor came out, we immediately stood up and waited for the doctor to start talking " He's fine, he just sprained his ankle. He's asleep right now but you may go in" after he finished talking we bowed to him and went in. Once we we're inside, the sight we saw was so heart breaking, I can't bear to see my younger siblings hurt. We sat around him waiting till he wakes up. I decided to text Jungkook so he will know we'll go home a bit late. And so that he can cook food and not only slack around and sleep the whole day.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I woke up feeling very weak. I tried opening my eyes. With a bit of struggle I finally managed to open my eyes. I squinted my eyes at the sudden brightness, when I got used to the light, I finally comprehended my surroundings , I was at the hospital and i noticed that my leg is bandaged up and it felt as If someone used my stomach as a punching bag . I tried to remember what happened then it hit me literally, I remember saving a kid and losing consciousness.
After a few minutes a doctor came into the room, an odly familiar doctor
"Jinyoung-ee hyung?" "Oh Jungkook-ah I'm glad your awake, how are you feeling?" "I feel fine" I said smiling "Oh do you want to call your family first they must be worried about you" "No" I said a bit to fast, he looked at me weirdly, I cleared my throat and continued "um no need hyung. Hyung when can I go home?"" You can go home now but be sure to not over work your foot. And I know you still take dance class but for now you have to stop dancing. If your right leg gets tired to much it can worsen the condition of your foot, which means it could be possible that you won't be able to walk on your right leg. Okay? And your stomach took most of the impact so we had to conduct a surgery on you be careful cause as soon as your stomach gets hit and your stitches open up, it won't be easy to make sure that you'll be alive" I nodded. "I'll be going then, I need to attend my other patients. Take care" he said and left. When he got out I took my phone and saw that Jin hyung texted me.

(Message:)
Jinnie hyung: Jungkook-ah, Sejun's in the hospital right now so we might go home late. Clean the house and cook food. Don't be lazy.
After I read the message I tried standing up but it was hard. I clenched my hand around my stomach as I tried to stand up. When l successfully did Stand up I took my stuff and went out. While I was walking to the exit I heard familiar voices I turned around and saw my family before they could see me I quickly walked to the exit and all the way home. Once I arrived home I did what Jin hyung told me to do. After cooking I felt so sore, my leg and stomach both felt painful so I decided to go to my room, change ,then go to sleep. Once I was in my room I changed into black pajamas, white long sleeves , and socks. I didn't want anyone to know what happened. After changing I laid down my bed and let darkness consume me.

Yoongi's P.O.V
As soon as we were told we can bring Sejun home, Taehyung carried the sleeping boy on his back. Once we were all inside the car we drove back home. Once we opened the door the aroma of food came in contact with our noses, we walked to the living room and saw different dishes served on the table. Jimin woke up Sejun so he can eat and rest for the rest of the day. When everyone was sitted they started digging into the food, but I couldn't eat immediately noticing that Jungkook is not here and it's seem as if nobody thought of calling him so I did it myself. Walking up the stairs and knocking on his room, no one answered so I just decided to open his door and saw him sleeping soundly on his bed. Instead of waking him up I just let him sleep. And went back downstairs to start eating.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I woke up feeling all sweaty but I felt so cold. I wrapped myself around my blanket a lot tighter. After trying to go back to sleep which I couldn't I just stood up, which made me lose my balance but I held onto my nightstand for support. I went to the comfort room and looked at the mirror. My eyes had bags under them, my clothes sticking to my sweaty body, and pale skin and lips. Disregarding the massive headache I have I washed my face trying to look as fine as I can be.
They wouldn't notice anything anyway. They don't care.
Them loving Sejun more than me is not the most painful thing, the most painful thing is that the pain I have to keep hidden for them to be happy. But I love them, so I'd rather sacrifice my happiness for theirs.
Even if how much pain I feel, even how much pain I hide, even if it gets too hard I'll still love all of you.
Hyungs, I love you so much.

Author's note
Hi everyone it's been awhile hasn't it. I'm sorry if it took me this long to actually post a update. But I'm thankful for everyone who understands, I'm thankful for everyone who's been so supportive. And I'm sorry if this chapter is kind of boring my mind is still not processing well but I hope all of you enjoyed. I love all of u. Take care . Baii baii