Chapter 7

Jungkook's P.O.V
(I stood at the edge, looked down and jumped......)

Ms. Jeon's P.O.V
I was sitting in the couch watching one of my favorite kdramas when I heard my phone ring I looked at the caller id it was Ms.Park.
(The call)
Ms.Jeon: Yeoboseyo?
Ms.Park: Ah Ms.Jeon
Ms.Jeon: Ne? Is everything Okay?
Ms.Park: it's about Jungkook
What she said next made me drop my phone and call everyone to go back to Korea....

Ms. Park's P.O.V
The students reported to me that Jungkook started a fight with Kim Sunghyun, which I didn't believe at first cause I know Jungkook would never do that but when I saw Sunghyun all bruised up I couldn't do anything but call Jungkook's parents. I then went to look for Jungkook.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I jumped off the edge and curled up in a ball crying my eyes out. After crying for who knows how long I went down the rooftop and went to the comfort room. I took my foundation which I brought everywhere I then covered all the wounds and bruises on my face. I went out and started walking to my locker to get my things for the next class. "Mr. Jungkook" I heard Ms. Park call I turned around and bowed bowed to her "Ne?" " I need to talk to you. Follow me" Ms. Park said in a not so gentle tone compared to how she talked to me before.

Ms. Jeon's P.O.V
As soon as we arrived we straight away drove to Jungkook's school. Once we arrived we went down and walked to Ms. Park's office. I opened the door and went in.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I heard the door open I turned around and was shocked to see everyone.

I thought they won't come back after 1 more week?

"Ah Ms.Jeon and Mr. Jeon please take a sit"
"Well you already know why I called your here for" She said but I still don t know.
"Yes" my mom said which sounces like she is mad
"Well for Jungkook did he will be suspended for 1 week"
What?!
"What?, but Ms. Park I didn't do anything"
"Nothing but what happened to Sunghyun"
"What but Sunghyun was the one who hurt me"
"Jeon Jungkook shut up and stop lying!" My mom shouted which scared me cause she never shouted at me.
"Well thank you for telling us what happened we will be leaving already" My dad said and stood up and bowed to her " thank you for sparing your time"
We then all left.
Once we arrived home we got out and went inside.
"Why did you do it?!" He started but I just stayed quiet
"Jeon Jungkook what do you think you were doing, starting a fight with someone?!" My dad shouted
"Do you think we raised you like that?! Do you want your little brother to be like you?" My mom shouted aswelll I heard a kid crying and footsteps going upstairs "But it wasn't me Sunghyun started it" what my mom did shocked me.
She slapped me?
"Can you shut up and stop lying?!"
"Wah jinjja how do you know I'm lying or not?!" I shouted but then my dad slapped " Are you shouting at your mom?! Just go up to your room. Now!." After he said that I ran to my room and cried.
Did that just happened my own parents slapped me?
Everyone was correct all along even Sunghyun nobody likes me nobody cares about me. I'm so stupid thinking that people love.
I'm so stupid thinking that people will care about me .
I'm so stupid ......

Believing that my hyungs, my family will stay by my side and take care of me ,love me support me,and that they would never hurt me.

Author's note
Well that chapter sucked but I hope you like it sorry for taking so long to update and thank you for voting and reading my books.
I love you guys, you guys are amazing and you guys are the one who supports me to keep on writing thank you guys. And tell me what you think about this chapter don't be shy to express what you think of.
Once again thank you and love y'all
Baii~😚😙😘😍💟💋❤💕💖💗💝 take care 🙋🖐🖑✋👋👐