Chapter 8

Jungkook's P.O.V
The next morning I woke up think about what happend yesterday. I stood up, did my morning routine and went out, not hearing any sounds I suppose my family went out without me again. I didn't have an appetite so decided to go to the library and read a book. Once I arrived at the library I chose a book and stayed there for about 2 hours I checked the time it was about 11:53 am so I decided to actually eat. It's been 2 or 3 weeks since I lost my appetite but now I actually feel hungry. I don't know what happened but I feel today is a good day. While I was walking to a convenience store I saw their was a kid in the middle of the road and a car  moving towards the kid. I didn't think straight I just ran towards the kid and pushed him away. The next thing I saw was all darkness.

Jin's P.O.V
Since we came back early from our vacation we decided to eat outside and go to the Zoo. I don't know why but since this morning  I've been feeling really off. Once we arrived at the Zoo Sejun (Sejun is 4 years old ,I don't know if 4 years old can run off) immediately ran off. "Yah Sejun-ah slow down" I said but the next thing that happened made my blood turn cold and I froze in my position. "Se-sejun-ah!! " i shouted and ran towards him with the  others "Oh my God Sejun-ah gwenchana?!" Sejun started crying after that "Nonono Sejun it's okay" I said and picked him up and went to the car and drove off to the hospital.

Author's note
Sorry guys for the short chapter and sorry if it sucks. I'm kind of in the hospital right now so I'm sorry if it takes long for the next update cause I think i will stay here for 5 days and they forbid me from using my phone but they allowed me for at least a few minutes today but the next few days I don't think I'm allowed to but please forgive me. I luv y'all stay safe and take care.❤😙😚😘😍💋