Chapter 11 pt.1

I woke up ,my legs and stomach feeling much better. After doing my morning routine, I dressed up for school since my suspension was already over. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs, it's just like any other day waking up, doing whatever I have to do, and going downstairs to see no one around. I have my parenta and my brothers but how come it seems so lonely?

I pushed that thought behind me walked to school, which to longer than usual being the condition of my leg and stomach. Once I reached school I opened my locker and placed the things i don't need inside.

I went to my first class which is History, I went inside and sat down on my seat not caring about my other classmates.

After my first 5 subjects it was finally lunch time. As I was walking to the canteen guess who I bumped into the one and only...Kim Sunghyun with his friends.

"Well well well guess who's back it's little Jungkook here"
"What do you want?"
"Eyy why you so mad is it because I got you suspended?"
"Leave me alone"
As he grabbed my arm to stop me from leaving, I turned around and slapped him. After that he suddenly smirked and pushed me against the wall. "You think your so tough now huh?". Well I think you already know what happened next. I laid their on the floor and before he and his friends left, they kicked my stomach and and stepped on my legs.

I started coughing out blood and then I lost consciousness.

Author's note
Hi hi 😊 so not really long but I will post the continuation Tom and once again thank you for everything. And hope you like this chapter. I luv y'all stay safe and take care.🙂💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗❤💖💕❣. Baii baii.