Chapter 13

Wonwoo's P.O.V
I woke up at around 8:03am, Jungkook's school is open right now so I'll just get his bag and talk to his teacher. I looked at Jungkook he was rolled up in his blanket like a sushi, I chuckled quietly and went to the bathroom, did my morning routine, then  went out to my car and drove to Jungkookie's school.

When I arrived at his school I went inside and asked where his room was. Once I was told where it's was I walked to his room and the bell rang so I'm suspecting it was their recess. As I arrived at his room I saw Sunghyun and his friends, it took me all my will power to actually not punch them. I ignored them and knocked on the door and went in. "Oh Good Morning" said Jungkook's teacher "Good Morning Ma'am, I'm here to talk to you about Jungkook" "Oh sure please take a sit" I sat down "Are you related to Jungkook in any way?"
"Ah yes I am, I'm his cousin Jeon Wonwoo"
"Well I'm his adviser Ms.Park and is there a problem?"
"Actually there is, your student Kim Sunghyun has been bullying my cousin and just yesterday Jungkook had to go to the hospital"
"Kim Sunghyun? But that's Impossible it's Mr.Jeon Is the one hurting Mr.Kim"
"What are you talking about Jungkook can't even hurt a fly and your saying he bullied a bully who's been bullying other people for years. You must be kidding me right?"
"Well I..."
"Well I'm just here to tell you that jungkook might not be able to go to school for a few weeks as he is healing and requested by his doctor to rest for awhile and thank you for having me" I stood up and bowed to her and went looking for Jungkook's bag. As soon as I found I went to my car and drove home.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I woke and didn't find Wonwoo Hyung, but I decided to wait for him and took my phone from the side table to listen to some music. After a few minutes of waiting I heard the door click open and Wonwoo Hyung came in.
"Hyung where were you?"
"I went to get your bag"
"Oh... sorry for being a burden to you hyung"
"What do you mean? You can never be a burden to me, we're family, we're always here to help each other" he said and kissed my forehead. "Well breakfast is ready already" he said and carried me down.

He set me down on the chair and placed food in front of me. I ate as much as I could but I still couldn't finish it "Hyung I'm sorry but I'm already full" I said with a sad tone.
"Its okay jungkookie you did amazing" he said and gave me reassuring smile, I'm so thankful to have someone by my side. "Hyung can I watch Tv?"
"Yeah just give me a minute" he said and I waited patiently. Once he was finished washing the dishes he went back to me and carried me to the living room and turned the tv on. I was slowly getting sleepy and ended up falling asleep on the couch. 'Hyungs are you alright?'
'I miss you all'
'Take care of yourselves'
'I Love you all'
With this last thoughts in my mind I fell into deep slumber.

??? P.O.V
Yesterday we went swimming with Sejun it was so much fun. Sejun is such a cute little brother, but I do miss Jungkook I don't know what happened to us everything started to change ever since Sejun came. Speaking of Jungkook where is he? I haven't seen him before we left to go swimming. I should give him a call. I took my phone and dialed his number. After a few seconds someone answered
"Hello?"
"Oh... hi..."

Author's note:
Who do you guys think he is? And sorry for taking so long to update. I'm thankful for all of u. I purple all of u 💜💜💜.